Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

Winter Prelude (Book 0.5)

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Left_bar_bleue1/1Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Empty Winter Prelude (Book 0.5)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 am

This story takes place before the events of Fragile Hearts.

Stories aren't always of one group of people. Sometimes, they intertwine with other groups, that's trying to do the same mission as them. More often then not, the past haunts these people. Just what series of events draw out unfortunate conclusions, and force apart friends.

This brings us to a group once known as Winter Prelude. A small group made up of three friends. The hot headed Azura Hitomenota. The kind Setsuki Sarenai. Last but not least is the naive Nel Shotaku. This is their story.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Left_bar_bleue1/1Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Winter Prelude (Book 0.5) Empty Re: Winter Prelude (Book 0.5)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm

The air was cold. The sky was cloudy. Soft snow fell quietly down, in the calm wind.

It was the first snow of the season. Three people stood there, looking out to the world before them. They were standing on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the valley, with the ocean on the far end of their sight.

Three weapons standing before them. A giant sword, a long katana, and a wooden magic staff.

"It's beautiful." The black haired girl said.

"Yes it is." The long orange haired girl replied.

"Shall be finish our promise here?" The brown haired boy asked.

"I have a better idea." Azura stepped forward and placed her hand on the giant sword. "One journey ends here, but let's start a new one."

Setsuki stepped forward and a smiled. "I'd enjoy that." She took hold of the katana.

Nel stepped forward, and placed his hand on the staff. "For those who didn't make it here."

At the same moment all three pulled their weapons out of the ground. They turned to each other.

"Let's vow to protect things in the world. Like this valley." Azura said.

"To protect people without judgments, against those that would hurt others." Setsuki added.

"Most of all, to remain friends, and work together for a better future." Nel finished off.

"The three of us together. What should we be called?"

"Well this is a beginning for us." Nel replied.

"And winter is just starting." Setsuki noted.

"What's another word for beginning?" Azura asked.

"Prequel. Prelude. Start." Nel suggested.

"How about Winter Prelude then?" Setsuki asked.

The three nodded in agreement. They raised their weapons. "This is the beginning. Winter Prelude's birth is here. Let us remember those that couldn't be here, and keep moving forward. We won't regret our decisions, and search for the best possible future."

"Isn't this a little over dramatic?" Setsuki asked.

Azura slapped her shoulder. "Oh come on. We'll never have another chance like this."

"Azura usually always ruins the mood before we do." Nel said poking at her.

Azura twitched. "Since when have you two formed an alliance against me." She said head-locking both of them.

The three laughed, as they played around. For them, a new adventure was beginning. With hopes for the future, they were looking ever forward, unafraid of what may await them.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 am

Several weeks later...

Azura yelled as she focused her power. She brought back her sword and took stance. A blue aura surrounded her. She kicked the ground and flew forward.

The giant stone golem brought up it's hand to block her.

Azura twisted through the air and dodged. She landed next to it's feet then jumped straight up. At its waist she dug the sword in a swung up. A huge slash appeared on it vertically. Azura turned herself and pushed off the golem. She slid back and her sword burst with energy. She slashed at the air and aimed at the golem.

Lines of mana shoot out from her sword and hit the golem, forcing it to stumble back.

Azura raised her sword straight up. "Judgment!" She broguht it down and a massive wave of energy shot out and the golem exploded into pieces. The buildings behind it exploded as well, as the energy kept going.

Azura blinked. "Oops."

A huge line of damage had been made into the city.

Setsuki came up beside Azura and smacked the back of her head. "Idiot. You caused more damage then the golem did."

"It's not my fault. He was tough." She said scratching her cheek.

The people who had been watching were stunned. Two men in particular were shocked. They shook it off and walked towards Azura and Setsuki. "Um...Good work, disposing with the golem. But can you explain why there is a massive scar through the city please?"

Azura put on a hesitated smile. "I uh... forgot to hold back?"

Setsuki stepped up and bowed to the two men. "I'm sorry. Please excuse my friend. She doesn't control her own strength very well."

The second man thought. "Well, they did do as contracted. I guess it couldn't be helped there was some minor damage."

The first man looked to him, and pointed at the destroyed golem and the line of damage behind it. "You call that minor? It went straight into the forest."

The two began discussing.

Azura looked around then turned to Setsuki. "Where did Nel go? I thought he was with you."

Setsuki looked around. "He was here a few seconds ago." She sighed, "he can be such an airhead sometimes."

Azura laughed and smacked her back playfully. "Hahahahaha, it look like I'm not the only stupid one."

"Shut up, hot head."

The two began bickering playfully.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:53 pm

"Hey. We have a problem." A voice called out to the two.

The two looked to the voice and saw Nel.

He was bent down and breathing heavily.

"Why?" Azura asked.

"Well, that golem was created by someone, and as you fought it I traced the controller magic." he explained as he caught he breath.

"What did you find?" Setsuki asked.

"It seems this golem was a prototype. There is another two." Nel finally said standing straight.

Azura and Setsuki turned to the two men. "Listen, the danger isn't over, make sure to tell us immdiatly if you see signs of more."

"Okay. We'll look into it." The two men headed off.

They turned back to Nel. "Where are they?"

Nel pointed to the west. "One is over there near the docks. The other is north of here. The west one specializes in speed, while the north one is power based."

"I'll take North." Azura said running off, with a big grin.

"That girl. All she thinks about is fighting."

"She enjoys it." Nel commented.

"I'm stuck with the west one then. Nel. Find the creator, but be careful. We still don't have a clue as to the motives for all this mess."

Nel nodded. "Understood."

Setsuki nodded back to him then headed off towards the docks.

Nel closed his eyes, then held his staff out. A weak mana field appeared around him. he then opened his eyes and walked towards the fallen golem. "There should still be magic residue left." Nel began working.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09 am

Azura ran forward, her sword pointed down and behind her. The street was most empty, a few people calling out in surprise as Azura rushed passed. She could sense magic leaking for something as she headed north. Azura knew that was her target, she followed the trail, she turned the corner and saw a dark figure with a red line of mana flowing from his chest. She jumped and arched down towards him. She brought down her blade with enough force to chop a building in half.

Dust exploded out and blocked Azura's vision. She landed and kept her blade on where she had attacked the figure. As the dust settled, the figure was holding the end of her blade in his hand. He wore black clothes, he had pasty white skin. He had medium length black hair with red tips. They covered most of his face.

"So your the power based golem?" Azura asked.

The golem didn't reply, instead his clenched his other hand and punched Azura's blade. The force caused Azura to swing the sword in the same direction, but she quickly got it under control and took stance.

The golem's hands began to shift and a dark hard surface formed on them. Without taking a stance he began walking towards Azura.

Azura grinned, and readied her blade. "This should be fun." She said, charging forward.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 am

The golem had black wings. One of which took the place of her right arm. She had long gray hair, and wore clothing the same darkness as her wings. She stood in the broken remains of a storehouse.

The golem bent over and reached into the box she had just smashed open. She pulled out a glowing object on a chain.

"You know. That's called stealing."

The golem looked towards the voice.

Setsuki was standing in next to the hole in the wall the golem had made upon entering.

The golem didn't reply, but instead took stance with her spear.

Setsuki slowly drew her katana. "If that is what you wish. Just know I don't want to hurt you."

The emotionless golem shot forward.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 pm

As Nel examined the dead golem, he started feeling the source of the golem's power. He followed the trail until he found it's core. Touching the core, he felt a rush of mana. He began unraveling the magic and finding out where it's roots were based.

He stood up and opened his eyes. "Got it." In his vision he could now see a line of energy leading from the golem, towards the west part of the city.

Nel jumped off the golem and headed towards the source of the energy he was tracing.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:00 pm

As Asura's blade flashed, the golem deflected her blows with his fists. Sparks flew from each impact. Asura dove to the side and brought her blade towards the golem. The golem blocked and slide back a few inches. The two deadlock for a second, before Asura jumped back to catch her breath.

Golem didn't chase her. He stood there watching her from beneath his hair.

Asura was breathing heavily. A few beads of sweat dripped from her face. "Your a tough one." She took a relax stance. "Tell me. What is your purpose?"

The golem was silent, but it indicated a slight hesitation.

Asura took note, and lowered her blade. "Do you understand me?"

The golem nodded.

"What are you here for?" She asked.

The Golem opened his hand. A glowing green pendant was in his hand.

"If I let you go. Are you going to hurt anyone?"

The Golem shook his head.

Asura slid her sword into to sheath on her back. "I'm trusting you."

The Golem hesitated at first, then walked passed Asura. "I'm J5." He said.

Asura turned and watched him. "I'm Asura." She said to him as he walked away. "Weird guy." She said to herself, turning to go back to where she separated from Nel and Setsuki.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am

Setsuki slid back.

The winged golem landed on the ground and took stance.

"Why did your master attack the city? Why are you doing this?" Setsuki asked.

The golem didn't answer, and instead rushed forward.

Setsuki brought up her blade and defended.

Caught in a deadlock, Setsuki examined the golem.

The golem opened her mouth and smoke exploded out.

Setsuki jumped back out of the smoke, and coughed. Regaining her senses, she sheathed her blade. "It got away. But what was it after?" She said to herself, and went to examine the scene.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 am