Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

2 posters

Vague Decisions (Book 2 )

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Left_bar_bleue1/1Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Empty Vague Decisions (Book 2 )

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

This story takes place two months after the events of Summoner's Beginnings, and two years after the events of Fragile Hearts.

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Left_bar_bleue1/1Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Vague Decisions (Book 2 ) Empty Re: Vague Decisions (Book 2 )

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Trader's Central. Port Capital of Ketelra. Site of representatives of all countries.

A huge black ship was in the harbor. It's sails were black.

In the city above a black airship waited.

From the Ship a group of soldiers walked out. They wore black armor and looked strong.

The leader had a huge build, and a scarred left eye. His hair was gray.

A guard greeted them. "I'll led you to the council." He said bowing.

Without saying anything they started off.

-----------------

The council was in session. About three representatives from each country were present.

The speaker in the middle stood up. "Onto today's topic." He read from a paper. "Representatives from the darklands have asked to talk to all countries concerning an important matter."

There was a murmur in the councilmen.

Suddenly the doors swung open, and the black clad soldiers walked in and took position near the speaker.

The council became silent.

The scarred man gave a bow. "There comes a time when countries are forced to make hard decisions." He started. "These decisions dictate how a country meets it's end. So listen to me now."

"In three days time, your answers will will decide your fates. We ask for the unconditional surrender of all nations."

Council men began talking to each other.

"Listen up!" The soldier yelled. "Any nations that don't surrender, will be crushed under the flag of war." He signaled to one of the other soldiers.

The soldier walked to the window and shattered it.

The scarred man stood before the window. "Any resistance will not be tolerated. This is a declaration of war."

Out the window the black airship could be seen. It got into position to fire at the port. It started gathering mana. After a few seconds, a massive black wave of energy shot at the city.

The part of city it hit was instantly destroyed.

"This is a warning. I will be back in three days to hear your decisions."

With that the soldiers left.

The council roared, and began arguing.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 pm

"Under the banner of war. A group of black clad soldiers that represented the darklands, asked for the surrender of all nations. Then destroyed half the city as a warning." Yondaime explained. "It's been two days since then, and the nations haven't decided on a clear answer."

Tyson sighed. "What do we know?"

"The Empire is not surrendering. If worse comes to worse, the citizens will have to go back to the underground city. Since most of the country was destroyed two years ago, I don't see much of a different outcome." He paused. "The Kingdom has not answered, but your informants tell me they will joint the darklands in this war. We should put it in a higher priority to get Alex or Yumi on the throne. The Kingdom's armies are strong, and if the darklands are stronger then them, it'd be really bad if they joined forces."

"You say they were black clad soldiers. Does it have anything to do with the attack on the elves two months ago?"

"You mean when a whole army that directly attacked their capital without being noticed when they crossed the border. It seems it is the same organization."

"Then what have they decided?"

"They lost a good portion of their people. Including their leader, Helcote. They have yet to decide on the next leader. So they are disorganized, but I doubt they will surrender. When elves are killed like that, they tend to hold a grudge."

"Any information on why they were attacked so brutally?"

"No. The representative they sent, didn't know, or didn't want us to know. But the fact they asked for an alliance means, they trust us. Even without a leader, for two months they've been forming alliances. Medius Alliance is supporting them, along with the Hutal people. The Desert continent also has joined them."

"So there's a strong alliance that formed in the last two months. The elves seem to have known this was coming." Tyson commented.

"How is your work going?" Yondaime asked.

"Talwin, Izuna, and Kelly are still fine. They are keeping their covers. Talwin is working on getting Xecos to join us. Anthro has disappeared again. Yuki went off with Dante after her check up. They'll be back soon."

"How is Alex holding up?"

"He's gotten over Rikka for now, but is still waiting for her to return. Besides that, he understands now what his father has become. He's worried about Yumi."

"Two years is a long time. When can your group move ahead with your plan?"

"As soon as we can find Rikka. The way she was before, she was quite strong, and with her training I believe she has gotten stronger. But Alex seems to not have the resolve to go through with it, unless Rikka supports him." Tyson shrugged. "But It will be awhile before we can get her. How is Marion holding up?"

"She still is waiting for Soran to return. We still have no idea where he went or why. But I know him. He'll show up eventually. For now she's focusing on her son, before she fights in this war."

"Your saying she's still gonna fight, even though she's sick?"

"It's the type of person she is. I cannot stop her. As a friend and colleague I have too much respect for her to interfere. She trains with the new recruits from time to time. Our army is small, but they understand the state we're in. Thanks to the underground city, the populace's support is greater then before."

"So because innocent people didn't get hurt, besides the initial Orc attacks, they trust their government."

"Yes."

"Still haven't figured out who ordered the underground city built?"

"On the contrary, it was a person that went by the name Se. But that is all that's known."

Tyson stood up. "I still got work to do. Let's finish this conversation later."

"Wait. Do you know what happened to those angels?"

Tyson thought for a moment. "Something about demon seeds. They left awhile back." With that Tyson left.

Yondaime sighed and began going through papers.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 am

Nome shot forward. He was dual wielding two phantom swords. He attacked a person.

The person turned and brought up a metal fan. His eyes were all black. He had fangs, and was drooling.

The two exchanged blows.

Nome teleported behind and drove his sword through the man's neck.

The man turned and kicked Nome.

Nome flew back. His phantom sword vanishing from the man's neck.

The man walked awkwardly towards Nome. The wound in his neck healed instantly.

"So. You demon seed fully awakened." Nome said standing back up. His eyes focused on the man. "No need to hold back any longer. Your human soul is already gone anyway."

Nome's mana exploded as all his phantom swords appeared around him. He took hold of two. "Storm of Swords." He took stance, then shot forward. All his swords headed for the man.

The man laughed as he met Nome head on.

--------------

Nome drove the piece of wood into the ground. He took a knee and uttered a short prayer. "May you find rest in the after life. For the Demon Seed that stole your life, has been destroyed." Nome stood, and looked towards the twilight sun. "Just how many more must I kill before I find the end of demon seeds?" He asked himself.

Nome started walking.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 am

Yuki held her hand in front of her face. She tried keeping the rain out of her eyes.

Dante was behind her.

A typhoon was blowing. Water was going in almost every direction. The wind was strong.

"Are you sure about what you saw?" Dante asked.

"Yes. There was a ship. It was small, but I'm sure it came over here." Yuki replied climbing on top of a nearby rock. She squinted. "There it is." She pointed to the beach a good distance away from them.

Dante picked her up.

"What're you..ahhh."

Dante shot forward, they arrived at the ship wreckage within a moment.

Yuki got herself free. "Hey, warn me next time. And watch where you grab. That was almost sexual assault." She yelled half jokingly at him.

Dante pointed.

Yuki looked to where he indicated.

The biggest part of the ship left, was the mast. Everything else had been torn to ribbons.

The two ran over to a person laying in the wet sand.

It was a girl. She had white hair and dark clothes. In one of her hands was a book.

Yuki checked her forehead. "She's got a fever." Yuki picked her up. "I'll head back first. You looked for other survivors."

Dante nodded.

Yuki headed off through the storm with the girl in her arms, while Dante began his search.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 am

The room was small, but had four beds. A eating table, and a small furnace. The rest of the cabin was nothing more then an added kitchen, bathroom, and an entrance room. The windows were bolted shut, and the sound of the storm was very small.

Yuki placed a damp cloth on the girl's forehead.

The girl was laying on one of the beds, and was under the covers. Her clothes were hanging on the wall.

Yuki had did her best to dry her, and had just regained her breath. "You'll be okay in the morning." She said to the sleeping girl.

The girl's breathing was shallow but constant. She wasn't in danger but she was still sick.

Yuki heard a door open. "Looks like Dante is back." She said standing up and walking towards the entrance room. She opened it and found Dante.

Dante was holding two people. "I searched everywhere. I could only find these two." He leaned forward to pass another girl to Yuki.

Yuki held her arm around her, and carried her into the room. "Please wait a moment Dante. I have to get her wet clothes off." She said slamming the door on his face.

Dante paused. "Seriously? Is there really time for that?"

"No arguments." Yuki placed the girl on a mat, and examined her. The girl wore thin clothes, but had a thick cloak on. On her belt were two daggers and a machete. Yuki placed her hand on her forehead. "You too eh?" She noticed something in her hair. She saw the girl had cat ears. "Oh, your a cute one aren't you?" She said smiling. Yuki proceeded to undressing her. She picked her up and placed her on the second bed. She pulled the cover up and made sure she was covered.

Yuki hung the wet clothes next to the first girl's. "Ok, bring the other now."

Dante opened the door with a sigh. He placed the last person on the mat. Then went to the bathroom to dry himself off.

Yuki leaned down and examined the person. She saw light blue hair, and average clothes. She took notice of his pointed ears. "A human, a Cat-breed, and an Elf. I wonder if they were traveling together."

"Dunno." Dante replied from the closed door.

Yuki proceeded to undressing him. But when she got to his boxers she hesitated. "Well your a guy, so you can handle having those stay on." She convinced herself, then placed him on the third bed, and pulled the covers over him. Yuki hung his clothes up as well. She placed a damp cloth on the second girl's forehead, then check the boy's forehead.

"What a storm. Only a few hours out there, and all three have fevers." Yuki said to Dante as she placed a damp clothe on the boy's forehead.

"They probably didn't know what the weather is like here." Dante said opening the door. He was wearing a plain shirt and pants. His hair was free from it's usual ties.

"Don't you look handsome when your not covering your self." Yuki said joking with him.

"Like I care about you opinion on my looks." He said walked into the kitchen. He began cooking something. "I'll cook something for them as well."

Yuki smiled. "Whatever you say." She got up and looked out the window. I wonder if they'll show up or not. She felt her heart pulse, and grabbed her chest. That's right. Dante has been protecting me from this thing in my chest. I wish I knew more about it. Maybe I could prevent some of the events from happening. She sighed and sat down at the table. "I'm starting to get sick of this place."

"We'll wait here a few more days, then head back to the Empire." Dante replied.

"Hai hai." Yuki said placing her head on the table and taking a nap.
    Zion
    Zion

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Zion Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 pm

In the forest near the Empire...

"Hold still Aryus..." Fia said, slowly bandaging up Aryus' ribs with bandage tape, emitting her mana gently on his wound. His muscle tissue slowly began to repair itself, leaving small, barely visible scars on the Demon's skin. Aryus, brushed his newly colored black hair, scowling angrily at the other boy in the distance, his own wounds being tended to.

Kyo isn't the slacker he used to be... Aryus thought angrily. He's changed...but not by much.

"Hey Aryus! Still up for another spar?" The boy said cheerfully, wincing slightly from the movement that sent a small pang of pain through his arm.

"Kyo, don't even think about it, you two get way too serious about this kind of stuff!" The blond girl next to him said, glaring at him. Sighing a bit, Kyo nodded, a bit disappointed.

"Another sparring match? So different, yet so similar..." A voice said, a silver masked man walking into view.

"Oh hey Pops!" Kyo said, smiling.

"Hello...Father..." Aryus said apprehensively. Fia couldn't help but giggle quietly.

"There's been some news...part of the Empire has been attacked." Uriel said grimly.

"What?...But who in their right mind would try to attack the Empire?..." Brianna asked, shocked. Kyo and Fia were too shocked to say anything. However, Aryus shrugged.

"Then just get rid of the threat." Aryus said, scowling.

"War's not always the first option Bro..." Kyo said nervously. "One wrong move, and millions of people could be wiped off the face of the earth."

"Let's not talk about this now till we know all the details. Let's head to the Empire now, and find out exactly what happened." Fia said, smiling reassuringly. The group agreed. They began their trek back to the Empire.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Dante had went outside when the storm had died down.

Yuki sat alone at the table. She was reading the book the one girl had on her. She flipped a page.

The cat-breed stirred.

Yuki looked up. "Hey. You awake yet?"

The girl rubbed her head. She felt she was hot. She sat up, letting her cover slid off. Then she realized she didn't have any clothes on. She pulled the cover up, and looked around the room. She spotted her two companions and sighed in relief. Then she saw Yuki.

Yuki smiled and waved.

The girl instinctively went for her daggers, but remembered she was naked. She stood up holding the blanket around her. "WHo are you?"

"My name's Yuki. Me and my friend found the three of you in the wreckage, of what we presume was your ship." She pointed to where the clothes were hung. "There's your clothes."

The girl walked over to the wall, and grabbed her clothes. Without saying anything else she went into the bathroom to change.

Yuki placed the book down and went into the kitchen. She grabbed a bowl of stew that Dante had made earlier. She placed it in front of a chair, and sat back down where she had been earlier.

The girl came out of the bathroom, dressed back into her now dry clothing.

"You must be hungry. Eat up." Yuki said to her, indicating the stew.

"How are my comrades?"

"They have fevers just like you, but otherwise they are fine. It's been 7 hours since we got you three out of the storm."

"I see." She sat down and began eating.

"Mind If I ask your names?"

"Call me Sand Cat. Cat is fine as well." She said between eating. "The girl is Fate, and the elf is Takune."

"Was there anyone else on the ship?"

"Yes. But no one we were associated with." Cat replied, setting the empty bowl down.

"Chances are they're gone." Yuki said. "It was a rough storm."

Cat blushed alittle. "Who undressed me?"

"I did. I wouldn't let me friend do it. He's a perv sometimes, so I had him wait outside the room while I did it."

"Did...you see my scar?"

Yuki examined the girl. "It seems to have been very deep."

"Please don't mention it to anyone."

"Alright." Yuki said leaning forward and placing her hand on Cat's forehead.

Cat looked to the side, her face was red.

"While your cooler then earlier, but don't push yourself." Yuki said leaning back.

"I understand." Cat replied.

The two began talking.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:10 am

Dante entered the cabin. A few animals slung over one shoulder, and a lance in his hand.

Yuki glanced over to him. "What's that?"

Cat examined the man.

"This?" Dante said leaning the lance against a wall. "Something I found in the wreckage. It's elven by design."

"It's his." Cat said indicating Takune.

"Good thing I found it then." Dante went into the kitchen, and came back and sat down at the table. "I'm Dante." He said holding his hand above the table."

"Cat." Cat replied shaking his hand.

"Quite a wreck out there. I doubt you'll find anything."

"It's okay. The three of us were only traveling with what he have with us."

Yuki slid the girl's book across the table to Cat. "Quite an interesting book she had on her."

Cat's eyes flickered for a second. She grabbed the book. "You saw what was inside?"

"Just some legend about people that could summon spirit beings." Yuki replied.

Dante thought.

Cat tried to remain neutral.

There was a silence.

Dante sighed. "Your telling me that girl is a summoner?"

Cat had her machete out and held it at his throat. Her eyes flaring.

Dante looked up at her. He didn't show any reaction. "We're not going to do anything to you people."

Yuki nodded in agreement.

Cat hesitated.

Dante's arm suddenly shot out, and grabbed her neck. In one swift motion he twisted her hand and slammed her lightly into the wall, then held her in place.

Cat coughed, and glared at him.

"Listen to me, and listen good." Dante said menacingly. "Even if your protecting her, you don't have the strength to do so. Instead of thinking everyone's your enemy, how about showing alittle trust." Dante said showing his vampire eyes.

Cat's eyes didn't back down, and her defiance could be seen.

Suddenly a cup smashed against the back of Dante's head. It didn't hurt Dante but he turned to Yuki.

"She's a guest. Don't go treating them like your dinner." Yuki said reading another cup.

Dante released his grip, letting Cat drop to the floor.

Cat landed, and instantly pulled out her daggers. She flew at Dante.

Dante twisted around and grabbed her wrists, then shot out the window.

Cat slid along the ground and took stance.

Dante cracked his neck. "Seems like you don't want to listen."

Yuki stared blankly out the now broken window. "Your both gonna fix that later!" She yelled.

Both ignored her for now.

"On the contrary. I no longer believe either of you will hurt us." She said smiling. "But the only far I know how to get stronger is by fighting."

Dante's expression went from serious to amused. "Sorry if a misunderstood the signal. If it's a duel you want, I'll happily give you one, and to be fair, I won't use any weapons."

"I know your stronger then me even when I'm armed and your not. But it'll be a nice challenge." Cat said lowering herself alittle. "I'll start with at least getting a single hit on you."

"Might take you a few years." He replied smiling.

"Then you accept me as a student for now?"

"If that's what you want to call it."

Sand Cat smiled and shot forward.

Dante waited for her to come.

Yuki sighed. "Might as well get some tea." She walked to the kitchen.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 am

"Hyaaa! Hyaaa! Hyaaa! Hyaaa! Hyaaa!" The soldiers said over again as they swung at the air. They all held practice swords.

It was a training camp. Recently built, it had been set up to train the new recruits for the army. Various captains and senior officers were here as well. The Empire was well into recovering from the attack two years earlier. The camp was a good distance south of the capital.

At the front of one of the practicing groups was Kodi. He took held a wooden sword and swung in unison with them.

After awhile he stopped swinging and stood in front on the group. "Hold!"

The soldiers instantly stopped and lowered the swords. They took formal stances and saluted him.

"Break for lunch. One hour. I expect you all be back by then. Dismissed."

The men bowed, and dispersed.

Kodi sighed and sat down.

"Here you go." A towel appeared beside his face.

Kodi looked up and examined the person. "Mizore. What are you doing here?" He said taking the towel and wiping the sweat off himself.

The green haired cat girl sat down next to him. "I had some time off. I wanted to see you." She said smiling.

"Thank you for the thought. It's been busy here." He replied to her, looking out to where the men had been.

Mizore followed his gaze, and the two sat silent letting the light wind pass them.

"There might be war soon." Kodi said seriously.

"I heard about Trader's Central. It sounds serious. What is Yondaime thinking?"

"This country won't surrender. I know that much, which means we'll be heading to war, or at least defending the country. I doubt Yondaime will order us to fight in other areas of the world. Unless some treaty is passed with ally nations." Kodi's thoguht went back to the war from two years ago.

"You miss him don't you?" Mizore asked.

"Chaltor was a good man, and a good friend. I won't be forgetting him anytime soon." Kodi said standing up. "Let's go for a walk out the front gate for awhile.

Mizore stood up and nodded.

The two headed towards the camp's main entrance way.
    Zion
    Zion

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Zion Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 am

As the group headed out of the woods, everyone, save for Fia, remembered fighting against the Orcs here. Aryus and Kyo both remembered their near deaths at the hand of the Warlord; near death experiences seldom were forgotten. As they began to cross the previous battlefield that most of them had fought on, they saw a nearby camp; several recruits appeared to be training.

"Hey, do you think one of them knows what's up with the situation?" Kyo asked?

"They're our best bet for the time being." Aryus said indifferently. "Wait, isn't that...?"

"Hey it's Kodi, that guy that saved our arses from the Warlord." Kyo said cheefully. Aryus rolled his eyes and scowled, Fia laughing quietly behind him. Kyo waved to him to get his attention.

"Kodi!" He shouted. He noticed an unfamiliar face with him.

Who's that?
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 am

Kodi was talking with Mizore as they walked when he heard his name being called. He looked for the voice. He waved back. "It's been awhile." He yelled back.

"Who are they?" Mizore asked.

"Some people that got wrapped up in our war two years ago. They helped alot." Kodi explained.

The two waited as they angels approached.

"I see you all did well during the past years. What brings you back to the Empire?" Kodi said.

Mizore smiled politely.
    Zion
    Zion

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Zion Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 am

"Ha, we just wanted some peace and quiet. It was still two years, but it still felt like only a week." Kyo said, laughing good naturedly. Fia and Brianna both nodded at the two, smiling politely, looking strikingly similar. Uriel nodded once, and averted his gaze from the two, as though thinking about something. Aryus however, just stared blankly in front of him, a big improvement from his usual scowl.

"We heard there was a problem concerning the Empire, would it be alright if you shared that with us?" Brianna asked politely.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 am

Takune sat at the table talking with Yuki. He had waken up the next morning, and was taking the situation well.

Cat and Dante continued their sparring. Cat enjoyed it, and Dante was slowly doing the same.

Yuki sighed and looked over Takune's shoulder. "Will she be okay? It's been a few days."

Takune smiled. "She's strong, she'll survive." His smile vanished. "She lost many friends two months ago. It's been hard on her. But She's slowly getting passed it."

"Lost. What do you mean?"

Takune smiled, and began telling her what happened in the elven village.

"So this Black Clan group attacked the Elves just to get her?"

"Yes. I too lost many friends on that day." He said with a smile.

"You don't seem that shaken." Yuki commented.

Takune's smiled never backed down. "Others are relying on me, so I can't show my pain right now. When i have the chance I will grieve, but until Fate's mission is over, I have to protect her."

Yuki thought about his words. "Sounds tough." She glanced at the girl again. "So her name is Fate?"

Takune smiled hesitantly. "I let it slip, didn't I?"

Yuki laughed. "Your a strange one." She thought. "Where are you guys headed anyway?"

"Since our fourth went back to his country, we decided to move on. Fate decided that she'll gather summons and protect the world. But in the two months we haven't made any pacts."

"Where's the one your looking for now?"

"Assuming we landed on the freelands. We're headed to the Empire."

Yuki was surprised. "Wow, You have a good sense of direction." She noted their current location. "But if your headed to the Empire, we can help you. We're going back there in two days anyway. It seems the original person we were suppose to meet, didn't come."

"Person?"

"Ah yes. They go by the name Se. We don't have any information on her, but she contacts us a lot. Everything she says turns out helping us." A thought struck Yuki.

"Seems you've come up with something."

"Your very perceptive. Anyway. This Se person seems to know events before they happen. Now that I think about it. It's possible she knew about you boat."

Takune's smile faded mostly away. "That'd be most troublesome, given our circumstances."

"Don't worry. Your safe with us." Yuki assured him. In her mind many things were revolving around the person who is known as Se.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 am

"Ah so you heard some of the rumors. Well I assure you, it has nothing to do with the Empire directly, but..." Kodi stopped. "I don't know much about it. You should probably just go ask Tyson."

Mizore was silent.

Kodi glanced at her. "Your headed back there as well right?"

Mizore nodded.

Kodi turned to the angels. "Listen. I have my hands full here. But Mizore here can guide you through the new operations. She's a member in the resistance Tyson set up."

Mizore took a step back and tried to hide her face in her collar. She was embarrassed.

Kodi laughed. "She gets like this whenever someone praises her." He smiled. "Things are going to get busy, and soon." He warned.
    Zion
    Zion

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Zion Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 am

"Alright then. Thanks again Kodi." Kyo said, nodding. He turned to the girl, Mizore. "If you would lead the way ma'am." He said, holding back a laugh. Aryus scowled.

"No need to embarass the girl." He said. "Besides, isn't it a bit out of place to be so chipper after something bad happens like this?"

"Hey, someone's gotta keep the spirits high." Kyo said, smirking.

"If only it actually worked..." Uriel said quietly, under his breath. Fia, Aryus, and Brianna both, bit their tongue, trying to hold back their laughter.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:18 am

Kodi smiled and started walking away,

Mizore went to stop him, but hesitated, and he vanished back into the camp. She turned to the group. "I...umm.....just Mizore please." She said taking a few steps back from them.

She turned her back then glanced back at them. "Um...there's a cart waiting for me to take back to the capital. There's enough room for us all." Mizore hesitantly started walking, wondering if they were following her.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:26 am

Fate sat quietly at the table, and ate. Cat was lay on one of the beds playing with something she had in her pocket.

Takune and Dante had gone out to search the wreckage one last time.

Yuki came in from the kitchen, and noticed Fate's bowl was almost empty. "Want some more?" She said as she placed a loaf of bread, and several cups of tea on the table.

Fate looked up at Yuki. She blushed and looked away. "Yes please."

Yuki smiled and took her bowl. She came back with it full, and placed it in front of her again. Then she slid one of the cups towards her and filled it with tea.

"Th....thank you for helping us?" Fate said before starting to eat again.

Yuki smiled. "It's not a problem."

Cat sighed and stood up. She then sat down next to Fate. "Listen. I know we been through a lot. But nothing's gonna change what happened. It's been two months. You have to start moving forward."

Fate stared into her bowl of stew. Tears started to fall into it's thickness. She leaned over and grabbed Cat. She was crying.

Cat patted her head. "Let it all out." She said calmly.

Yuki silently stood up, then went into the kitchen. She knew it wasn't something she should interfere in.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm

The five of them were on a boat heading to the Empire.

Cat had cornered Dante, and now both stood leaning on the railing of the ship. "Dante. How strong am I?"

Dante glanced at her before returning his gaze back to the water. "Compared to me, you have about quarter of my strength."

Cat's ears drooped.

"But you have potential." Dante added. "I reached my limit a long time ago, but I believe your able to pass me one day. You just need to continue training yourself."

Cat's ears returned to normal. "Am I capable of protecting her?"

"I can't say for certain, but your conviction is true. I believe you can protect her." Dante replied.

"I see." Cat lost herself in deep thought.

Dante smiled and walked away.

-----------------

Takune was standing at the front of the ship, enjoying the smell of the water, and the wind.

"You look like you never been on a boat before." Yuki said as she approached him.

"Despite that ship you guys found us on, I haven't." He smiled. "And that voyage wasn't nearly as calm as this one. I can see why some people love sailing." He closed his eyes and felt the sun against his face.

Yuki smiled before turning and leaving.

----------------

Fate was sitting against a wall. Her book clutched in her hands. She was feeling down.

Yuki sat down beside her.

The two were silent.

"You know. I can relate to what your going through. Maybe not exactly, but I had a similar experience." Yuki said suddenly and calmly.

Fate gazed at her.

"I might not look it, but I'm over two thousand years old." She said smiling at Fate.

"Your human, so that's not possible." She said with disbelief.

Yuki laughed. "That's true. The truth is, two thousand years ago I sealed myself and a demon. I was stuck in a timeless, feeling-less state for that long. Though for me it felt like a few days. Two years ago I was freed from the seal. Along with the demon. He escaped."

Fate was quietly listening.

"I was confused at first. I had always thought I would have been trapped forever. So the first thing I did was try and find one of my friends. But when I found out how long I had been sealed, my heart froze. At that time, I thought everyone I had ever known had died. I was feeling pretty much what your feeling." Yuki explained.

Fate looked at her feet, thinking.

"But I realized there were more important things that must be done. I swallowed my sadness and got ready to live on. But if it weren't for a few friends I had met when I woke up, then I wouldn't be here today." Yuki looked at Fate. "You still have friends. Both Takune and Cat want to help you."

Fate was silent for a moment. "But I'm weak and powerless. Why would they want to protect me?"

"Being friends isn't about having power or strength." Yuki replied. "It's about trust. They see you as a person they want to continue living. You should consider their feelings. They know you pain from what happened. But they lost people then too. Did you ever think of trying to cheer them up?" She asked.

Fate shook her head. "I've been selfish." She admitted. "They've been working so hard for me, and yet I never considered that."

Yuki stood up and positioned herself in front of Fate. She presented her hand. "The first thing you have to do is stop being down. After that, smile." She said smiling.

Fate examined her, she reached up and grabbed her hand. Yuki pulled her to her feet.

"Take it one step at a time, but continue moving forward." Yuki said to her. "Go talk to them. Show them you have the courage to keep living."

Fate hesitated then nodded. She walked passed Yuki.

Yuki watched her walk away.

"How touching." Dante said with a smile.

Yuki pretended not to acknowledge him.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Fate seemed to be feeling better. She was acting more friendly, which in turn began to cheer Cat and Takune up.

The ship had arrived on the Eastern Coast. The port town was still building built, as was the case with all the cities on the Empire.

The five of them walked towards a cart.

"What's that?" Fate asked seeing the machine.

"We call it a Cart." Yuki replied. "It provides fast transportation between cities. Using this, a three day journey by foot, will take about two hours."

The three were caught off guard.

"Despite the shape this country looks in, your pretty advanced." Cat commented.

"Other countries have more then this. We used to have airships until two years ago." Yuki explained. She nodded to Dante who went to talk with the cart driver.

"So what does that make you?" Cat asked.

"Me? I'm part of the resistance which the Empire supports in secret."

"Then is this something you should be telling us?" Takune asked.

"I know your secret, you should at least know one of mine. Seems fair right?" Yuki smiled.

"I guess."

Dante came back up to them. "We're all set."

"Let's go." Yuki said boarding the Cart.

The others followed her. After everyone was on, the driver got in, and the Cart took off for the capital.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Trees flew passed the windows, as the Cart races down it's path.

"So fast." Fate commented.

"Airships can go about ten times faster then these." Yuki explained.

The three turned to her.

"Airships are essentially flying boats." She explained in an easier way. "Most use mana to defy gravity, and fly through the skies. For most of the world, these ships are used for war. Those not used in war are used to transport goods. Mainly to Trader's Central. Most countries without airships are at a disadvantage when war comes, so many countries are trying to build armies of these. The most prominent example would be the Kingdom. A country whose known for a massive airship army."

"So most of this kind of technology lays in the Eastern hemisphere of the world." Takune commented.

"I suppose so. Though Medius Alliance does have the only army capable of rivaling the Kingdom. Azyria which sits in between both of them, are in danger. For if they take either side war would rage over their lands. In the last few years they have focused on man power instead of Mecha Power."

"Wait. Are you saying war is coming?" Cat asked suddenly.

Yuki looked to Dante.

Dante sighed. "I'll explain that. Two days ago an airship representative, from an continent known as the darklands, visited Trader's Central. The council there is made up of figure heads from each country. It's a council that tries to prevent war at all costs. Despite this, the darkland representative demanded unconditional surrender of all nations. If they refuse they declare war. Tomorrow is when they will go back for the decisions. They will known who their enemies are."

"So war is coming." Takune said.

"Once we reach the Capital we'll know more of the current situation. When we're their, we can offer you protection." Yuki added.

"What do you mean?" Fate asked surprisingly.

"I've heard the stories. The summoner will be the one to save the world. You are a summoner. While we will fight against an army, it's your destiny to fight the great evil. As we know it, the Great Evil is what drives the army of the Darklands. To protect you and help you succeed in your goal, we'd be protecting this world as well." Yuki explained.

"How are you so sure I can save this world?" Fate asked.

"Because your friends believe in you. No one can save the world alone. You have support, thus you cannot fail." Yuki said clearly.

"The others believed in you as well." Cat said to Fate. "Joey, Val, Helcote. Even Gawl and Darkness. if things get too hard, we'll be there to help you. So don't believe your alone."

Fate hung her head. She still didn't know what to do.
    Zion
    Zion

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Zion Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 pm

"Alright then, thanks." Kyo said, smiling thankfully at her. "Let's head on over to that cart then." The group began moving when they saw Mizore began to move.

Let's hope this doesn't take too long... Fia thought. When it came down to her and Brianna, she was much more impatient. I hate sitting still.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 pm

The Fortress City of Talrotha, was also completely destroyed two years ago. What used to be the rubble of that city, now were new buildings. The city was slowly coming back together, but much of it still lay in waste.

Fate, Cat, and Takune were wide eyed when they saw the city.

"Talrotha. A city destroyed two years ago, is being rebuilt." Dante commented.

"I never knew places like this existed." Cat said in awe of the huge buildings. "There's so much rubble."

"That's what happens in war." Yuki said.

The Cart began to slow down as it reached the city gates. After the driver talked with the guards the gate opened and the Cart entered the city.

-------------------

Mizore saw the city once again. What she now was coming to call home.

It had been a short ride, about 30 minutes had passed when they began the journey.

Mizore had stayed quiet the whole time, letting the people she just met talk amongst themselves.

When they reached a city gate, the driver talked with the guards. Then the gate opened and the Cart entered Talrotha.

The Cart drove for a bit before coming to a open air garage. It parked beside many others of the same design.

The hatch opened, and Mizore got out. She took a few steps and stretched. She turned to the group. "So who did you want to meet?"
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 pm

An Azyrian Airship was docked at one of the ports. The crew was restless and going about their jobs. While a few were loading and unloading cargo.

Four people walked along the platform and were greeted by a party.

"Welcome to the Empire." The representative said.

The captain was one of the four. "I thank you for the greeting. Azyria is glad to e welcomed here."

"During the current events, we must tread carefully. So who represents your country?" The Greeter asked.

The Captain stood to the said and indicated the boy. "This is Andrew von Castaguard. Fourth in line for the throne. He has been made aware of all the details and will be dealing with the politics in this matter."

Andrew bowed his head slightly.

"And I assume these are his guards." The greeter asked indicating the other two.

One of the guards was a girl about Andrew's age. She had dark blue hair with a yellow ribbon. Her eyes were deep green. She wore a uniform that roughly resembled a uniform of a maid, but had the royal guard emblem on it. She was holding onto a rather large and deadly looking scythe. It had a chain from the lower handle, that led to her hand.

The Captain spoke. "This is Yukari von Castel. A royal guard member. She will be require to be within a ten meter range of Andrew for most of this visit."

Yukari bowed.

The other guard had mostly black hair, with a large patch of white. The person had dark reddish eyes and mostly gray clothes. Connected to her waist was a sheath for her custom black claymore. From the person's appearance, one couldn't tell what gender he was.

"This is Kasey. Kasey will be gaurding Andrew when Yukari is not." The Captain finished.

Kasey didn't bow, she stood defiantly.

The greeter bowed back to them. "The meeting will take place in a few hours. I will show you to your room, and then you will have time to look around the city if you so desire."

With that the greeter turned and led the three of them away.

The Captain sighed and turned back to his ship. "I hate this formal stuff."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm

The tall Elf bowed.

"No need to be so formal." Yondaime told him. "We are equals here."

He stood and smiled. "Your exactly the type of man I've been hearing about."

The two shook hands.

"That's surprising. I thought I had a bad reputation."

"On the contrary, having your whole country destroyed, and having almost no lives taken in the process, is a great accomplishment in many people eyes."

"Truth is, someone else started the Underground city a long time ago."

"But you successfully gave the orders that got your people in there in an orderly and timely fashion."

Yondaime sighed. "It seems I can't beat you. Eden was it?"

"Correct. I came here in order to form a treaty. Medius has already formed with the Desert nations, and I will be speaking for all of them." He explained confidently.

"Listen. There are several other representatives here. Including a new arrival from Azyria. I have told them all a meeting will be held tonight at around five. If at all, would it be acceptable if we could all discuss this in one organized meeting?"

Eden smiled. "A meeting like this would be beneficial for all of us. I humbly accept the offer."

"Great. An escort will show you where you and your companions rooms are, then you are free to look around the city. Though I would ask you to avoid the prison for obvious reasons."

"I look forward to when we can speak again." Eden said with a slightly less of a bow. he turned around and exited out of the room.

Yondaime sighed and leaned back on his chair. "This is getting difficult." He said to himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:58 am