Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use)

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Left_bar_bleue1/1Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Empty Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Sandry's Story

A human girl was trekking through the mountains. She looked very young, maybe five years old. Her limbs shook from the cold as she tried to pull rags tighter around her. She could feel the cold biting her, slowly sapping her strength, killing her. But she had to keep going.

Her progress was slow, agonizingly so, but she had a goal. She kept her eyes focused on the mountain's top, searching for her target. She trudged through the waist deep snow, only still moving because of the monotony.

Suddenly, she saw her target. A small cave opening near the top of the mountain. She quickened her pace, nearing the end of her long journey. When she reached the mouth of the cave, she took a piece of wood off of the ground, inspecting it carefully. She pulled a charm out of her tiny pack and attached it to the wood, murmuring a few words. The wood burst into flames.

The little girl looked into the mouth of the cave, fear showing in her large blue eyes. She slowly headed to the back of the cave, watching each and every step carefully. her footsteps echoed eerily around her, making her feel as if she wasn't alone.

Once she reached the back of the cave she peered at the wall, seemingly searching for something. After walking along the wall, her face lit up in recognition, finding a strange symbol. She pressed her palm to the wall and it slowly started to move, opening up before her.

In front of her stood a dragon of enormous size. Even after thousands of years sealed away, his scales gleamed like gold. He peered around with his green serpentine eyes before locking onto the tiny figure before him.

"Child," His voice boomed, "Why have you released me?"

"Oh great master Chaos," the tiny girl dropped to her knees, looking up pleadingly to the dragon. "I have but one thing to ask. Where is my family?"
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Left_bar_bleue1/1Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use) Empty Re: Sandry's Story (Transferred for Sandry's later use)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

The dragon stared at the girl for a while, considering her worth. She must be special to be able to set him free. "Child, I owe you a debt, but this question of which you ask, I may now answer. But I shall help you. On the eve of your sixteenth birthday, wait for me outside of your dwelling. Then and only then, I will help you.

The girl looked away, sad but at the same time, daring to hope. "Thank you, Master Chaos. I hope my quest does not cause you much trouble."

The dragon chuckled. "Child, you have no idea how much trouble this quest of yours will be. It may just be the end of my days. But, my life has been far too quiet these few thousand years. Now child, what is your name?"

The girl looked up at him, eyes wide, innocent. "My name...is Sandry."

"Sandry....goodbye my child. Sleep and remember me." The dragon breathed over her, letting his spell wash over her. Her eyes slowly closed, her body collapsing to the ground. "For now...this will seem like a dream...but you will remember me when the time is right." The dragon whispered.

Sandry smiled in her sleep, dreams filled with hope, dragons and family.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:04 am