Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

(name still under construction)

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    (name still under construction) Left_bar_bleue1/1(name still under construction) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

(name still under construction) Empty (name still under construction)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

The Characters so far:

Ana ???
    (name still under construction) AVZPWc9-83304fba7cd79fbb04c7fb28308

Alex ???
    (name still under construction) AVZQ0br-83304fba7cd79fbb04c7fb28308

Tara ??? (pink)
    Kara ??? (blue)
    (name still under construction) Pq_pFK9-83304fba7cd79fbb04c7fb28308

Xemnas (Erik) ???
    (name still under construction) AVZQcF9-83304fba7cd79fbb04c7fb28308

Mysterious Girl:
    (name still under construction) GxQvi20-83304fba7cd79fbb04c7fb28308

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    (name still under construction) Left_bar_bleue1/1(name still under construction) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

(name still under construction) Empty Re: (name still under construction)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm

reserved
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

reserved
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

reserved
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

reserved
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

The five heroes were blown back. They slid across the cracked concrete. They were all badly hurt.

"To think... we came so far... just.... to .... lose." A long brown haired girl passed out and fell to the ground.

"Ana!" One of the other heroes took a step towards her.

"Stop. If you lose concentration now, she'll kill us all." The red-haired twin said.

"We have to think about our moves." The blue-haired twin said calmly.

"We don't have many options left." The last hero said gravely.

"You think you can still win?" The girl laughed. "Your fools." She raised her hand in the air. Power surged above her. "Your no match for me."

Blue lines formed in the air around him as he pulled mana into his sutras.

"Alex be careful." The blue twin cried.

"Don't worry about me, protect yourselves." He turned to the girl with the massive attack forming above her. "This is for Ana!" His Sutra floated in front of him as he made hand signs. "Forth seal.... DELETE!" Power surged through him. He began chanting ancient words. "Black moon of the hidden, help me crush my foes." More blue lines form then they darkened. Suddenly dark shrouded creatures flew from his spell and ran towards the girl. Then they went around and surrounded her.

The girl held out her other hand, "Pathetic."

The creatures dove forward ready to kill her.

"Burst shield." A barrier formed around her and her attack.

The creatures turned a different colour then looked at Alex.

"Damn it." He began casting a different spell. "Shield of Alumious." The dark creatures dissipated when they touched his barrier.

All the while the girl laughed as her power grew.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

"Your too late anyway, I already possess the core." She held her other hand up and the energy spiked again. Mana started to concentrate and become visible in the air. The blue of the mana was getting sucked into her forming attack.

"Then I have no choice." The black- haired youth gripped his sword. He rushed forward, towards his allies.

Alex knew he wouldn't be able to survive the next attack, so he did the only thing he cared about anymore. He ran to Ana, and gripped her. "I'm sorry." Eyes tearing he held her close.

The twins didn't know what to do, they were over matched.

"Now die!" The girl pointed her hands at the heroes. The energy ball spiked again then rushed towards them.

The twins were caught off guard, they were first in the line of it's destruction.

The ground exploded then got sucked into the ball as he moved forward.

There was a flash of black, and the black-haired hero was standing in front of the two. His back to them, "My feelings for both of you haven't changed. The last thing I can do for you... is give my life to protect you."

"Erik!" They cried at the same time.

He held up his sword to the coming attack.

The attack hit his sword, and for a little bit it was held back.

"Secret of blood, let the ancients be reborn within me, and protect those important to me." Erik's body started glowing.

There was a huge flood of light.

"Dam." The girl said as she held her arm in front of her to protect her eyes.

When the light faded, both the attack and Erik were gone. Only a smoking crater remained.

Tears streamed down their faces.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Alex tighten his hold on Ana. "Please, wake up. I don't want you to die."

Tears streaming down her face the red-haired twin readied her sword. "Support me Kara." Then she ran forward towards the girl.

"I'll protect you too Tara." She started playing her flute. Mana surrounded her and did as her will imposed.

The girl smirked. "I was once like you, and I lose everything. JUST LIKE YOU WILL!" She formed a sword from her new-found powers.

Kara's music swayed the Mana in the air to increase Tara's speed.

The two clashed, sparks flew where their swords met.

With speed incapable of most beings on the world, the two clashed everywhere at once. A dance that would lead to one of their deaths.

"Ana if you can hear me, please wake up. We need you... I need you." His voice became weak. Tears fell onto her face. He gulped. He set her down and stood up. "Then I will die to protect you." He turned and saw the two clashing, and Kara giving support magic to Tara.

The girl's hand suddenly formed a magic ball faster then Tara could see. She rushed it forward and missed by less then an inch.

The ground exploded, from the smoke Tara flew high into the air. She could see the whole city, and she looked in every direction, looking for the girl.

Still going upwards, another figure flew out of the smoke and right at her. "You can't stop me!" Her sword flaming red now.

The two clashed as they flew higher into the air.

"Dammit, she's out of range." Kara watched, her flute lowered because it couldn't reach her sister. "Be careful."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Most of the people in the city were running from the area of battle. The shear power of the mysterious girl, had overwhelming all the cities defenses in less then a second, and now even the heroes struggled to stay alive.

There were a few who weren't running though. Most were what was left of the city's guard, as they evacuated people.

Some of the others were people who had such faith in the five of them, that they couldn't believe their eyes, and just sat staring.

The rest were people, who gathered up their courage to fight. They made their way towards the battlefield.

On the big view screens all over the city, was a few cameras of the battle. Reporting what was happening. For all who saw the broadcasts, they only lost hope, for if their heroes died, they wouldn't be far from the same fate.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Tara's pressed a button on her sword, and it split into dual swords. "I'll never forgive you!" Tears were streaming down her face.

"I never asked for it." The girl was relentless, giving more with every strike.

While Tara fought for the weak, no one knew why the girl seeked such power. But all knew it was greater then anything they ever faced.

Gravity started to kick in and they began to fall again, but they never stopped fighting.

Sparks everywhere.

Tara pressed more buttons on her swords, the power of Tech began starting up. "HIIYA!" She yelled as she attacked.

As the cores of her swords powered up they began glowing blue, such tech was used for cutting through everything. And thus made them deadly weapons.

The ground inched ever closer.

"All for the loss of a loved one. Pathetic." The girl's flaming sword ripped through the hair.

Tara ducked, some hair got cut off.

They pushed forward and their swords met in midair.

They both hit the ground with a huge amount of force, cracking even the nearby buildings.

The girl's flame sword pushed against Tara's tech swords.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Kara began playing again.

Tara came even with the girl as her sister's magic helped her.

The air started to heat up. Tara started to sweat before the girl.

"Kara, play Last Symphony."

"But.... okay." She switched songs, the song became slow and intense. Each note sent mana into her sister.

"Now you'll face my true power, the one binded into since birth." The black marks on her started glowing then disappeared.

Her hair bands disappeared, and her bangs fell onto her face, only leaving one eye to be seen.

Kara's markings disappeared too.

Suddenly everything in the air stopped moving, as time slowed down.

The girl looked around, "What is this?"

"Heh." Tara grinned. "Just my power."

Power suddenly exploded out of Tara, flinging the girl straight into a wall.

"Ugh." She looked up, "What the hell is...." before she could finish, Tara was already at her.

The two went straight through the walls and out the other side of the building. Then through a few more, before the girl regained herself. "Well I underestimated you, I won't make that mistake again."

Defying gravity in every way, the two clashed almost everywhere in the city with a blink of an eye.

"Tara." Kara whispered. Then her suddenly remembered Ana, and ran over to her. "Here." She cast healing magic. "We'll need her up and running if we hope to defeat her."

"Thank you." Alex said softly, tears still rolling down from serious eyes. They moved around as he followed the battle. "She's destroying everything, and killed Xemnas. We have to stop her."

Kara stayed silent, her hands glowing green as she held them over Ana.

Glass shattering everywhere as Tara jumped on walls and switching to any direction in a split second. She followed the girl.

Every time they clashed in midair, power exploded out, flipping vehicles and shattering the tall buildings with glass windows. The ground shook.

The girl was speeding backwards, dodging and repelling all attacks. With movements smooth she could easily tell what came from any direction. She never stopped smiling.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Most of the city was empty now, as people came to their senses. They knew they couldn't beat her, and that they were just in the way.

There was one small group that hadn't run. Made up of the city's ruler, a prince, and four others from around the city.

"How could this have happened?"

"All empires fall at some point." The prince replied.

"To think someone could do all this in less then an hour, her power is beyond anything we've ever encountered."

"And the chosen are falling apart, they can't fight forever."

"And Xemnas is already defeated."

"We have to do something."

"I got it, follow me."

They turned to the prince and saw him walking away. Then they followed after him.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

The two started to move in a spiral around the city, heading towards the tall tower in the middle.

The girl held out her hand and thousands of blasts shot out at Tara.

Tara flew through the air flipping and moving through the attacks with great skill.

They climbed the tower from opposite sides.

Then at the top they slammed into each other, blades against blade. Both their energies combined and a weird field of it formed around them.

Alex knew he was the weakest of the five, even Kara who did support magic could easily defeat him. He felt weak and powerless to help in any way.

Kara smiled, "She's coming to."

Alex turned and kneeled down to her.

Ana opened her eyes, she sat up. "What happened?"

Kara spoke, "Her power overwhelmed you, you were closest so you went unconscious."

"I see, what happened to Xemnas?"

Both Alex and Kara went dark at that comment.

"I see. We have to come up with a better plan. Where's Tara?"

"Keeping her busy." Alex pointed at the central tower.

Ana stood up and took a look. A sprite fire appeared near her eye. It acted like a telescope, showing what was happening up close. She saw a weird energy field, and in the middle was the two. The fire disappeared. "So I see. So what's the plan."

"Well..."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 pm

The girl pushed forward suddenly, breaking Tara's defense. "Now die!"

Tara suddenly feeling her energy being crushed, fell back, her body wouldn't listen to her head. 'Dammit. I guess this is it.'

Kara looked up to see Tara falling. "No!." She cried.

The girl fell downward at Tara, her sword flashed. Her zoomed in close and her blade went straight through Tara's chest. Then she put her foot on Tara, "Goodbye." And kicked her down, making her speed faster to the earth. She raised her hands and the same energy blast that destroyed Xemnas appeared.

Tara hit the ground so hard that she bounced. The girl's sword disappearing.

The girl aimed her hands at Tara and the energy ball flew towards her.

Tara whispered one thing before she was gone, "I always loved you.. Xemnas."

There was an explosion as Tara was hit with the energy ball.

As the smoke cleared, the girl stood several meters away from the three last heroes. She still had a big grin on.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

The girl's power seemed to be drawing the clouds in the sky, cause it became dark and started to rain.

Kara was crying. "You stupid girl. I'll kill you!" It was rare when Kara became enraged. The four had seen it once before, and nothing good came of that time. Kara took off her glasses and crushed them in her hand. Suddenly a huge aura formed around her.

This time the girl didn't even flinch, she had seen this trick.

Kara suddenly disappeared from the girl's vision. And landed a full strength blow to her stomach.

Blood dripped from the girl's mouth, "Heh." She grinned "So your fast, but I already compensated." She drove her knee into Kara.

The two blasted around the city even faster then Tara's fight.

The girl knew she wouldn't win against all of them in a prolonged fight, that's why she was taking them out one by one so fast.

Ana watched the power being displayed. "Why would that girl do this?"

"We don't know, but we have to stop her." Alex started thinking of a plan.

Kara's eyes started glowing blue, the surrounding mana being absorbed straight into her body.

"Well are we gonna do this?" The girl asked Kara, who had suddenly stopped in midair.

Kara glared at her, and her eyes became empty. The monster inside her took over. Fangs formed in her mouth, and her hair became dark.

The girl was starting to get worried but she kept her grin. She had a job to do.

The fight between the monster and girl had begun.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Alex saw Kara's inner demon. "No. Is she really that mad?"

"It seems so." Ana replied.

Lightening ripped across the sky.

The girl's face and Kara's lit up briefly.

The two surged forward, power exploding out in huge waves.

Whatever glass that was left in the city exploded.

The city now look like a ruin from a long battle. And the Prince had still yet to unveil his plan.

(Battle censored to prevent spoilers)

Both got off good blows, but it soon became apparent that the girl would win.

Kara smashed straight through a dozen buildings as she flew back. Her hair and eyes returned to normal. She slid across the ground and hit a wall. She struggled and leaned against the wall. "Dam. It's on to you two now."

The girl formed another energy ball and threw it at Kara.

The smoke cleared revealing nothing left.

The girl landed on one knee when she touched the ground. She was breathing heavily but she regained her breath quickly. She looked up.

Ana had her sword pointed right at her head. "Hi there. It's time for some payback."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Ana attacked, but the girl was already gone, suddenly behind her. Ana was already half spun around though.

The sudden speed caught the girl off guard, she barely dodged the blade. She jumped back. "I think I might have more problems with you then the others." She said to Ana.

"Your dam right about that."

The girl grinned, "But you can't protect yourself and him at the same time." She pointed at Alex.

Ana's expression hardened, she sped forward, sword ready.

------------------------------

Ana's clothes were soaked and cut. She had a few minor wounds. She was on one knee with her sword in the ground just in front of her. Her grip on it though was tight.

Lightening flashed, and tears could be seen falling from her face.

Moment's earlier, Alex had thrown myself in front of Ana and disappeared in the attack. He had gave his life to save her.

"WHY?" Ana yelled. "Why are you doing this?" She turned her head to the girl who was standing a few meters in front of her.

"You'll understand soon enough." The girl formed another energy ball.

"All my friends. I have nothing anymore." She fell back against the ground and looked up at the sky. "I'm not strong enough to even protect what I love." Rain fell onto her face.

The girl jumped into the air above Ana. "See you soon." She aimed the energy ball at Ana and fired.

Ana watched it zoom forward. "I'm..... Sorry." The blast covered Ana. And as the smoke cleared, there was nothing there.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Prologue End

Chapter 1: Where are we?
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Ana woke up slowly. Her head hurt. She felt a slight breeze across her face, and the warmth of the sun. Ana slowly opened her eyes, the sun was shining brightly, without a single cloud in the sky. She got a better perspective as she sat up.

Long grasses spread across the almost endless rolling hills. They waved slightly as the light breeze ran through. Flowers of all colours grew in random spots throughout the hills.

Ana tried to stand, and almost fell back on her back. Instead she fell forward onto her knee. She felt like she had been sleeping for weeks. After a little bit of trying she finally got to her feet. She examined the fields, and found that it was beautiful. She looked down at where she had been laying.

No grass was there like something had covered that spot from the sun for a long time. Beside it laid an old rusty sword.

Ana reached for the battered hilt and picked it up. She brought it up into the sunlight, and examined it. It once had been a nice blade, and sharper then a knife. But age had beaten at it for centuries. It was now covered is rust, and the leather handle covering long since decayed away.

Ana noticed some words under the rust, she scratched at it revealing the words. "But how?" It was the same sword given to her by her father, and the one she used in the battle against that girl. She looked up, "I have to find out what happened."

She started walking through the grasses. Ana struggled for the first dozen steps, but as her muscles remembered how to move, she started to pick up the pace.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Ana eventually came to a beach, and saw the waters stretch to the horizon. "An ocean, wonder where I am." She turned northward and continued walking.

After awhile night began to approach, and Ana was starting to get hungry. While she had yet to see any animals she had seen lots of fruits and vegetables to eat.

So she stopped at a part of the beach near a dried up dead tree. She used her sword to chop some pieces off. Ana piled them on the sand, and a small blue fire appeared in her hand. She pointed her hand at the wood, and shot the fire ball at it.

The wood lit up and a red blaze started. While the fire got started, Ana then searched for something to eat from the nearby plants.

She cooked some of it over the fire, then put a few more pieces of wood on.

Ana ate quietly as the last bit of light disappeared from the horizon. She fell asleep soon afterward.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

After two days of traveling, Ana came upon a village. It was a small port town, that had a few boats. It was peaceful for the most part.

She walked around the village, thinking of where to start her search. She didn't notice an old man following her.

After awhile she seemed to have got tired and sat against a wall that overlooked the beach.

"A fine day we're having isn't it?" The old man was standing beside her, he stared out at the ocean.

Ana grinned. "Yes it is. Have you been following me?"

"For quite some time. Your not from around here are you?"

Ana thought about the question, "I guess not."

"What would you like to know?" The old man asked, still smiling.

"Where am I?" Ana asked.

"In the port town of Haltor. It's situated on the east coast of the continent of Illiceya."

Ana had never heard of those places. Her and her friends had crossed the world to defeat the great evil. So then where was she.

"Where should I go to find out about the past?"

"Recent or farther?"

"Either."

"You would have to go west till you get to the Elves' forest. They are long lived, so they should be able to suit your needs." The old man glanced at her. "So have you lost your memory?"

"I don't know for sure. That's why I must find out where I am."

"Then I will lend you supplies for your journey. All I ask in return, is for you to return here when you find out what you need." He paused. "Meet me near the northern most house. Your supplies will be waiting." He turned and walked away.

Ana stood up. "The elves huh? What do I have to lose." She watched the ocean for alittle longer.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Ana had met at the specified location, and like promised. The man gave her supplies.

Ana used some tough cloth to fix the handle of her sword for now. She figured she'd meet someone soon that could fix it.

She left the ocean behind her as she started her journey inland. West. Her goal was to find the elves and what had happened to her, and her friends.

A bag of supplies was tied to her back.

Like old times, she started a journey. One step at a time.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:57 am

Ana broke off a piece of bread as she walked. She bite into the piece and examined the road she was on.

It was a old road. It had since a lot of use in the past, but now only traveled by people like Ana. The trees were withered but not dead. It looked like a place in an eternal fall.

Ana's sword hung on her back, from a thin cord that was tied around her. All she had to do was reach for her shoulder to grab it.

"You think that old man would've given me some company as well." She said bitterly as she took another bite.

The sun was about an hour from setting, and soon Ana knew she'd have to find a place to rest.

She heard the sound of a wagon, as she walked. Looking up, she saw the noise maker, and kept her pace.

As the horse draw wagon approached. It slowed down, and came to a stop in front of Ana.

Ana looked up at the driver. "Whatta want?" She asked.

The driver smiled. "You wouldn't happen to be lost would you?"

"Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not. What's it to you anyway?" Ana said with a little attitude.

"Nothing really. If one were offering directions, what would a person ask them?"

"Probably where to find elves." She said not looking at the man, and picking at her finger.

"I suppose one would say to go left at the fork in the road." With that the driver urged his horses forward.

She watched as he disappeared in the direction she had come from. Ana turned and resumed her pace. She took another bite out of the bread. "That guy was a bit odd." she said commenting as she walked.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Ana stepped to the side.

The stone fist slammed into the ground where she had been standing.

"Golems. Why are they always like this?" Ana asked herself.

The golem opened his hand then swung it towards Ana.

She kicked the ground and jumped. She felt the air from the sweep. Ana neared the ground and touched briefly. Immediately she surged forward, towards the main body.

The golem brought its arm back and set up a defense.

"You think something like you has a chance against me?" Ana asked as she flew forward. She slashed at the golem's arms.

The arms broke in half, and fell to the ground. Ana kicked the golem's chest, sending him onto his back. Ana jumped above him and readied her sword. She yelled and like a bolt of lightening descended upon the golem.

At the point of impact dust shot out and covered the area.

Ana stood up, and gripped her sword. She pulled it out of the now unmoving golem. She jumped off his body and went over to the tree where she left her bag. Picking it up she continued down the road she had been walking.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

"The old man didn't say anything about Vipers." Ana yelled angrily. She was running as fast as she could. She glanced behind her and saw them. "Dammit."

Viper were snake like creatures, but could crush houses just by laying on them. They were very big, and very fast. They had deadly poison, that would paralyze people for weeks, and slowly turn their insides to goo.

Ana jumped up and jumped from tree branch to branch.

The two viper trailed behind her weaving through the trees, waiting for her to slip up so they could take her.

Ana finally got over her anger and smirked. "Stupid snakes. I'm gonna rip you both in half." She jumped down to the ground and readied her sword.

The two viper followed her and attacked from above.

Ana's quick footwork let her dodge the initial attacks. She twisted her blade and dug the blade deep into the head of one Viper, instantly killing it.

The other Viper backed off and watched her from a distance.

Ana pulled her blade free and flicked the blood off it. "Yea that's right." She pointed her sword at him. "Your next." She smiled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:59 pm