Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

2 posters

Tales of Core

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Tales of Core Left_bar_bleue1/1Tales of Core Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Tales of Core Empty Re: Tales of Core

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

The girl grabbed Presea's wrist. Pulling her over her shoulder, the girl smashed Presea against the ground.

Presea coughed as she bounced off the hard surface.

The girl spun in a quick circle and roundhouse kicked Presea.

Presea flew back and hit into the top of a skyscraper.

"Any idea why our enemy is naked?" Josh asked Maro.

"Does it matter?" Maro replied running forward. Water exploded out of his back and froze instantly. Forming ice wings. Their state was in flux from water and ice, allowing them to move freely.

Josh examined the battle field and noticed a few metal poles were around. He began charging his new found electrical powers.

Water formed around Maro's arms and hands, creating claws of ice. He rushed the girl and swiped at her.

The girl laughed as she dodged and parried Maro's assault.

-----------------------

Tabitha turned her back and slid her katana into it's holder around her waist.

Energy exploded from the demon as it fell to the ground, and twitched.

Tabitha pulled her eye patch back on. "Cale. Go help that guy." She said, indicating Ragnatok.

"Chiyo. Your with me." Tabitha started off.

Chiyo nodded and followed after her.

----------------------

The large gash on Mike's arm sealed itself before Kimiko's eyes.

"So your second power allows you to heal from almost any wound within moments." Kimiko commented.

Mike picked his scythe back up. "It took me over a century to learn the use of Rana. By the time I found the time portal I had to give up my limbs to get through to the other side. This ability prevented my death by time travel."

Kimiko brought her scythe back and took stance. "Let's see what happens if I tear you into a billion pieces." Kimiko was about to launch forward, when she sensed a presence.

A man attacked Kimiko from above, sending her through the ground.

Kimiko lost her breath as she broke through into the ground level, and hit the ground below.

The man looked to Mike. "She has been completed. It's time to feed her."

"Understood." Mike replied as he headed back to the main site.

Kimiko stood up and brushed her self off. Taking hold of her scythe she launched herself back towards the hole her had been beaten through.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 am

Cale nodded from his perch on Raikiri's back. "Good luck."

--------------------------------------------

The shield fluctuated from the second source of attack, with Ragnatok starting to choke from pressure.

"Oi! Bitch!" Cale called, aiming at Alpha as Raikiri ran into the fray. "How do you like Espers?" He fired in rapid succession, the wind bullets ripping a path at her. He jumped up, keeping a stead stream of wind headed to his target.

Raikiri, having been relieved of her burden, roared at the other two. With a mighty leap, she bodily slammed into Ren.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Holes ripped through Alpha as her attack ceased. Bursting into pieces she fell to the ground.

Ren's arms changed form as her body shot out to wrap around Raikiri.

Morte turned to the two, and held her arm up. It solidified into a blade. She went to drive it through Raikiri.

------------------

"Out of the way!" Josh called to Maro.

Maro jumped back and away from the girl.

The girl looked towards Josh.

Josh smirked as three electrical bolts shot out to three poles around the area. Electricity then shot from the poles to each other, creating a triangle around the girl.

Snapping his fingers, the electricity shot out from the three and attacked the center of the triangle where the girl was.

An electrical storm formed around the girl as the attack was made.

Josh took a deep breath. "Did I get her?"

"No." Presea replied, landed beside him and Maro.

As the storm died, Mike stood before the girl. Obviously having protected her.

The girl smirked and her hand tore a hole in Mike's chest.

Mike didn't react as pain surged through his body.

"What is she doing?" Maro asked.

"Feeding." Kimiko told them as she appeared beside them. "Maro. Remember when she grabbed your neck?"

Maro thought about it. "It did feel as though my energy was being drained."

Mike closed his eyes as energy from his body went into the girl. "Maria." He said as he died.

The girl threw his body to the side, as power exploded from her body.

"Feed next on the demon." A voice called out.

The four of them looked towards the voice and saw a man.

"Whose that?"

"Founder!" Tabitha yelled as she flew passed them and ripped off her eye patch. Taking hold of her wooden katana, she attacked the man.

Chiyo flew passed as she rode her dragon.

The man stopped Tabitha's blade with one finger.

As if listening to the man. The girl headed off to where the Demon had been defeated.

The man smiled. "How is your eye?" He asked Tabitha.

Dark energy exploded from Tabitha as she lost her self control.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 am

As soon as the attack ceased, Watakari dived, turning into its elemental form. He screeched violently, as to warn his mate. A quick flip later, and Ragnatok ended up near the defeated demon.

Raikiri, in response, also changed to her elemental form, darting from inbetween the two fighters. She tumbled into her smallest form, which Watakari snagged up in his beak.

When Raikiri was clear, Cale opened fire on the two left. A concentrated stream of Wind.

----------------------------------------------

"Finally healed." Ragnatok told himself, checking on his wound from the earth elemental. "Stupid Child."

He glanced towards the other battle and saw the girl approaching. "Hmm, the test tube child..." His face morphed into a wicked grin.

Rai, Kari. Help Cale, My shadow esper abilities are far too underdeveloped to handle that blob. The spells Binks cultivated are useless. I'll try to stall this one unless the others get here.

Understood.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 am

(The girl won't be fought to a conclusion in this chapter. The main plot left for this chapter is, that she absorbs Mana and Laru's powers, then The Founder grabs her, and Azure's wish changes the timeline.)

The girl headed straight towards Gedomaru's demon form. She resonated from Mike's Rana abilities.

Landing on the ground beside the Demon. The girl grabbed her neck.

Demonic energy flowed from Gedomaru into the girl. Gedomaru's form turned to it's natural state.

Gedomaru's opened her eyes as she regained her consciousness. She reached forward to claw at the girl.

The girl grabbed Gedo's arm and broke it with ease.

Gedomaru yelled as pain radiated from her body. She felt her strength leave her body.

As the last of Gedomaru's demonic energy left her body, her form dissipated as it was summoned back to the demonic realm from which she came.

The girl laughed as she felt the power coarse through her body. Noticing the Winds from Cale's fight, she saw her next target. It was Cale but the Elemental of Mana, the blob. She headed towards them.

--------------------

The pieces of the three turned back into blobs as they lost the forms they just had. Gathering in one place, they returned back to being the main form of the blob.

The blob roared as it's mass jiggled.

Hundreds of small non-elemental magic circles formed around it as it casted magic.

Roaring, the magic circles activated as the blob attacked Cale and the two.

--------------------

Tabitha fell to the ground with her eye empty.

"What did you do to her?" Chiyo asked the man.

"Tabitha? I merely gave her rest until the next timeline." The Founder smiled.

Maro, Presea and Josh were about to head after the girl.

The Founder appeared before them, blocking their way. "Now now. What is the rush?"

"If everything Noa told us is true, we can't let that girl live." Maro replied.

"That girl is my creation. If anything is going to kill her. It will be me, and me alone." The Founder smiled. "Not even Noa can stop me." He raised his hand, and a barrier formed between him, and surrounded them all.

Presea began beating on the barrier with her flame fists.

"Now if you'll excuse me." The Founder told them as he vanished.

Chiyo examined Tabitha, then closed her eyes.

Kimiko wondered about what was going on. "Who is this Noa?"

"I am Noa." The girl replied, as she appeared in the middle of the group. Her bat wings and cat ears and tail were noticeable.

"Aren't you the one who brought the God Killer to our time?" Kimiko asked.

"Osamu? Yes." Noa replied. "Unfortunately, it seems as though my plans have failed."

"Who are you really?" Maro asked.

They gathered around Noa, while Presea kept checking for weak points in the barrier.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 am

(I know ^^; Feel Free to have the Founder attack Ragnatok.)

Ragnatok raised an eyebrow at the methods of the girl. He shrugged before vanishing.

Reappearing in front of the girl, he blocked her path. "Don't think so Lady." The two giant swords cut a sweeping arc at her, ablaze with light and dark.

-------------------------------------

"Err..." Cale backed up slowly, unsure of what to do.

Don't Move Cale!

Darkness and Light formed a shield around Cale, blocking as much of the attacks as possible.

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 am

Founder appeared and shattered Ragnatok's swords. "That's quite enough of that." He grinned. "I see the experiment I ran on you is still working. How does it feel to be one with your brother?"

The girl ignored Ragnatok and flew towards Mana.

-------------------

Appearing before Mana, the girl drove her arm into it's mass.

The blob's magic circles vanished as it quivered.

The girl grinned as she sucked the life out of it.

The blob's form looked as if it was losing all the water in it's body as it became skinny and brittle.

The girl twisted her arm and shattered the remains of the blob. Looking forward she felt Laru's energy, laughing she headed towards him.

--------------------

"I am of a group of Temporal police if you will. It's our duty to bring balance to the universe where ever time paradoxs form." Noa explained. "There are three of us here on this world. We have the power to manipulate a great variety of powers. including fusing two beings. Such as I did with Maro and the Water Elemental."

"Then what is that Founder guy?"

"Someone who works to destroy the world. Using the Paradox Drive." Noa replied. "I was charged in this timeline to do whatever necessary. In that process, I involved Osamu, and you all. Yet in the end my plan failed."

"What is the Paradox Drive?" Chiyo asked.

"It's what we call objects that can manipulate time and space. On this planet, it is called Core."

"The Legendary Treasure that was supposedly the reason for the Great War?" Maro questioned.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Tricoloured eyes turned to a vivid Black as Ragnatok's body shifted more towards his Cat side. "You! I'm going to rip you to shreds!" He snarled at the Founder. The shards of the twin swords raised into the air and spun violently around the crouched form.

"Absolute Shockwave, Shatter and Destroy. Light's End has come." He whispered, the shards of the swords flying at the Founder at sonic speed.

Get Cale out of here NOW.

Youkai!

"Toki!" Cale called, tossing Twilight to Ragnatok just as he vanished in a shower of Light and Dark. The gun fell into his hands as he flipped sideways to catch it, ending up at a different angle to the founder.

"Lights of heaven's wrath, answer to this pitiful messanger. Monster that which seeks to destroy, be gone from our sight. Rapid Ascension!" Massive beams of light streamed towards their target, as a second point of attack.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 am

"Oh please. I have fought you before. You weren't a match for me a hundred timelines ago, you aren't now." Founder replied as he swatted away the attacks with his hand.

--------------------

"I suppose from you people's perspective." Noa replied, as a huge wave of air flew passed them.

They looked to where it came from, and saw Presea's hair had turned to flames, and before her was a hole in the barrier. "Done talking?" She asked, as she ran through the hole.

Everyone followed after her.

--------------------

The five of them flew back as Laru's winds raged.

"Dammit." Osamu uttered as something flew passed him.

The girl grabbed Laru's neck and grinned.

Laru's form instantly changed back into human form. "What the hell are you?"

The girl just remained happy as she sucked the life out of Laru.

Laru's body vanished as his elemental powers disappeared.

--------------------

Founder felt Laru's presence vanished. "Well cat. I have some business to take care of. You won't be seeing me in the next timeline." Founder was about to turn and leave before he smirked to himself. "Actually. Before I go." He aimed his hand at the Cale. "Let's have your friend die once again." A huge stream of energy shot from Founder's hand as he shot as Cale, and vanished at the same time.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 am

"What? Damn it you two!" Ragnatok shot forward, slamming Cale, himself and the two familiars just to the side of the blast. The wall exploded over top of them, hailing shards all around them.

Twin shielding. Disrupt and Flare. Shades of Grey.

The debris flew away from the area, revealing both Cale and Ragnatok unconscious. Cale had received multiple lacerations, which a pole pierced through Ragnatok's side. Luckily, nothing vital was hit.

Fare the well, master Ragnatok.

Remember well this day. My master Binks relies on you for guidance.

We will see you both again soon

The Black Hawk and the Silver Panther vanished, returning to whence they came.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 am

Osamu gritted his teeth as he saw Founder appeared beside the girl. Then felt a familiar presence. Turning around he saw Noa approaching with the others. "Noa." He whispered, in bewilderment.

Founder wrapped his arms around the girl as he came to stand behind her. With his power he summoned a sundress onto her.

The girl smiled and touched his cheek.

Founder smiled back before looking up at the approaching people.

Both Loris and Fuyus stood up as everyone came to stand in a line.

"I must say. I thank all of you for your efforts. You played my tune excellently." Founder told them.

Noa took a step forward. "You saw through everything?" She asked.

"I knew about you three, if that's what you're asking." Founder replied. "Not that it matters. Core is mine. You don't have what it takes to stop me."

"What is the point? Why do you do this?" Noa asked.

"I'm just going about the way to become a god." Founder replied. "The God of Mana. Known by most as the Great Being of Mana, is a true god. Just as the Great Being of Miasma is as well. I will present this planet, all of inhabitants from the past and all possible futures, everything as the sacrificial lamb, to make me a god."

"The Great Beings can't be imitated." Noa half yelled back. "They can't be born, and they can't die. They exist and that's it. Why would you sacrifice an infinite number of lives of this planet for such a twisted reason?"

"It matters not to you." Founder replied with a evil smile. He swept the girl into his arms.

The girl hugged Founder.

"See you all in another play." Founder told them as he vanished with the girl.

Noa's arms fell to her side. "Sacrificing all possible futures variations as well as anyone who lived and can live. He's insane."

"Noa." Osamu said as he took hold of her from behind. Tears falling from his eyes. "Where were you. I thought you died." He cried.

"Osamu." Noa replied, turning to him. "Do you trust me?"

Osamu took a moment and then nodded.

"Good." Noa offered her hand to him. "We need to prepare. Come with me, help me save this world."

"What about us?" Kimiko asked.

Everyone was confused about what to do. But they had a general feeling that their whole planet was at stake.

Noa turned to them. "I will come back. I assure you. My abilities are limited and I can only take a single person with me. Please enjoy the next timeline." She said with a sigh. "It will probably be the last rest any of us have."

"Master. I'm taking the sword with me." Osamu told the four of them.

"Put good use to it." The older Fuyu told him.

"We'll be waiting on you." The older Lori told him.

"All of us." The Younger Fuyu said, while the young Lori remained silent.

Noa turned to Osamu. "Let us go." She offered her hand to him.

Osamu wiped away his tears and took her hand. "You better explain this all to me."

"I will. And much more." Noa assured him with a smile.

With that the two vanished.

Kimiko glanced at the sky. "Now's the time Azure." She said.

--------------------------

"Wish accepted." Gao told Azure. "Keep in mind that in the next timeline. Rabiah won't be with the Rebels anymore."

"I understand. I suppose this is goodbye."

Ishi and Trey looked on in amazement as light exploded from Rabiah.

"We'll meet again I'm sure." Gao replied.

---------------------------

A white light exploded from Rabiah, and engulfed the world.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 am

Chapter Twenty-One: The Girls Rock Out, A Peaceful Timeline?
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

(I added a bunch of Bio 3 stuff to various NPCs and my chars. Well not complete. For the most part, no body of NPCs and my chars know the powers like the ones from previous timelines. Raiko and Hisako still know the past though.)

Hisako opened her eyes to the sound of screaming fans.

The lights lit up the stage as the concert started.

The music started.

Hisako looked down to see herself holding a Base Guitar. Looking to her left, she saw Michi starting the song with her Guitar.

Hearing drums, Hisako turned and saw Kimiko playing them.

Hearing the words of the song start she looked forward and saw Haruka was singing, while playing her own guitar.

Hisako's body started moving on it's own as she began playing her part in the music.

The crowd roared as they listened to their song.

As the song went on Hisako felt exhilarated, and began enjoying the feeling. She lost herself in the song, and the rush of what was happening.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:37 am

"TOKI!"

Ragnatok started violently when his name was called.

"Geez, you are the one who got us tickets baka. Stop spacing out. Complex Image is gonna play soon!" Binks called to his brother over the pulsating music. His tiny wings fluttered slightly indicating his excitement. Large liquid gold eyes shone with glee, reflected in the bright flush across his cheeks from the heat in the theater.

"Ah hai hai, Binksy." Ragnatoki's fuzzy ears perked forward as his liquid purple eyes melded at the sight of his healthly and happy brother. 'So that wish worked. I'm glad. These memories... I'll go through them later. Right now...' He shook his head and joined Binks in cheering for the band, genuinely happy.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 am

The second song started.

Chiyo glanced to Nami as the song played.

Nami was cheering for the band as she enjoyed the music. It was clear she was happy.

Chiyo smiled and adjusted his hat. He then began cheering.

Nami laughed and grabbed his arm when she noticed the motion.

Chiyo blushed.

-------------

Mathis watched from the far back near the door. "Well this was unexpected."

"True. Seeing an event like this is unexpected." Tabitha mentioned. She was standing beside Mathis.

"What happened while I was gone?"

"This and that. Though it seems your brother got what he needed from the last timeline. According to Azure before the timeline changed. Founder has promised to leave this timeline alone."

"Like that will last." Mathis replied. He got ready to leave. "I leave the girls to you then, Tabitha." He left.

Tabitha smiled to herself. She was wearing a business suit, but still wore and eye-patch.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 am

A few more songs played as the sun set outside the stadium.

The posters for Complex Image were plastered everywhere. All indicating the time and date for the event that had already started.

The lights died down. In the darkness, Haruka switched her guitar for a none electric one. She struck a cord as the spotlight slowly brightened on her.

The whole audience became quiet.

The song played.

--------------------

Tabitha closed her eyes and felt the feelings in Haruka's song. Opening them she watched the stage. "Sure are some deep feelings there."

--------------------

As the song ended, Haruka stood and faced the crowd. "I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for coming and watching our performance. We really couldn't so it without you all."

The crowd cheered.

"As such, we, the girls of Complex Image, would like to present you with a new song. Written by and sung by Michi. She's a little nervous. So please forgive her if she messes up." Haruka said to the crowd with a smile.

Haruka nodded to Michi, then the two switched places. Michi took a deep breath and strummed her guitar.

The last song played.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 am

"Phew. I'm beat." Haruka said as she half collapsed onto the couch.

The girls were backstage where their preparation room was set up. The concert had just ended.

"Well, you did most of the work." Kimiko replied throwing a bottle of water to her.

Haruka caught it and twisted off the cap. With an evil grin she replied. "Lazy Drummer."

Kimiko smiled back with a ticked off expression, as she sat down on the couch beside Haruka. "I do write many of the songs you know."

Michi hadn't faltered during her performance, but now she shook like a massage chair.

"You've been on stage countless times. You should have got used to it by now. You sing all the time." Haruka said trying to comfort her.

Michi sat down on a chair opposite of them. "Support singing, and lead singing are two completely different experiences." She half stuttered.

Kimiko and Haruka laughed.

"That reminds me." Haruka said glancing at Hisako.

Hisako was standing against the wall by the door. "You played your guitar fine, but how come you didn't sing your parts?"

Hisako glanced up at them. "Would you believe me if I said I forgot all the songs?"

"Right. And yet you still played your instrument perfectly." Kimiko argued.

Hisako glanced at her hands. "Well, I don't remember, but my body does."

Michi stopped shaking as her attention went towards Hisako.

"It's not just that either." Hisako continued. "I don't know anything about this life. I don't know where I live, or why we are in a band."

"You're joking right?" Kimiko asked.

Hisako became serious. "I can't explain it well right now. But whether you believe me or not. The memories of the Hisako you knew are gone. The Hisako you knew, is dead."

The three girls were caught off guard by Hisako's words.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Binks pulled Ragnatok along by the hand as he sang the last song from the performance they had just watched. Other people leaving the venue were a bit startled at how perfectly the white haired boy could sing in soprano. Or that the child had remembered the brand new song perfectly. His wings fluttered with his high emotions, a mile wide smile lighting up his face.

Ragnatok shook his head as he let Binks pull him along. Although, he kept one ear turned behind him, the only sign of his paranoia that shone through.

'So, I only get jumbled memories of this timeline, but perfect ones from before... I'll have to test the limits of the magic I have now." The taller of the two thought to himself, as he saw a few tiny orbs of light appear near his little brother's head. 'Hmm, possibly not any refined control if Binks isn't even noticing those orbs. I wonder if Watakari and Raikiri ended up with use in this timeline too...' "Ooof." Binks had stopped suddenly, Ragnatok running into him.

"Toki? Do you think we might be able to get any autographs?" He asked quietly, turning to look over his shoulder at his brother.

"We can try Otouto. But..." a quick gesture to the surrounding screaming fans. "We might get missed.... And no flying!" Ragnatok scolded quickly, seeing Binks' Wings flutter more aggressively.

"Aww, No fun Toki." Came the disappointed reply, complete with tongue sticking out.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

A knock came on the door, as Lori came into the room. "Girls. The ride is here. It's time for us to take our leave." Lori then noticed the expressions on their faces. "Did something happen?"

Haruka shook her head. "It's nothing. We'll figure it out later." She told their manager. She picked up her two guitars.

Hisako grabbed hers as she followed after Haruka. Michi did the same.

Kimiko stood up when she was the last of the four. She grabbed her drum sticks. She had planned on giving them to a fan on the way out. "Ms. Collins. The concert for next week might have to be put on hold."

Lori sighed. "Very well. Please inform me on when you're certain."

Kimiko nodded as she left the room.

---------------------

The security guards opened the doors as the crowd roared. A line of guards had secured the way to their limo.

Haruka smiled and waved as she was the first to walk out. Followed by Hisako and Michi.

Then Kimiko a few seconds later.

"Thank you fans. We love you!" Haruka yelled to the crowd.

The crowd roared even louder. Many people were trying to get autographs.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 pm

As the band appeared, many people beside Binks and Ragnatok. One such person attempted to shoulder Binks out of the way to get his autograph.

With a snarl of contempt, Ragnatok grabbed a hold of his brother's jacket, pulling him up against his side. He took Binks' autograph book, which was very old and worn, flipped it to an empty page and held it out. "Hang on tight Binksy." He told his brother. "Some people don't know the meaning of common curtsy." Ragnatok fairly snarled at the now offended man.

"Toki, be nice, I'm sure he's just excited." Binks replied, taking a tight hold of Ragnatok's hooded vest.

"Excited isn't a reason to push people who are smaller then you out of the way, Otouto. You have every right to be here." Came the confident reply, as Toki turned his attention to seeing if any of the band would sign Binks' book.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm

As per usual, the girls were ignoring the attempts to sign autographs. All four were physically exhausted from the show, and mentally fatigued by Hisako's words. Even with that, they rarely gave away autographs, making them somewhat of unique items.

Hisako was smiling and waving, putting on the facade of the girl whose life she replaced. But she was really worried about what happened in the last timeline after she had died. She had no memories of this world, all she knew was that she was part of a four member girl band. She was worried about Josh and the others.

Looking up as they walked, Hisako saw a somewhat familiar face.

Hisako stopped and tapped the security guy's shoulder. Then whispered something into his ear as she pointed into the crowd.

While Haruka and Michi kept walking. Kimiko came to stand beside Hisako. "Doing an autograph?"

"Kinda. I need to find something out." Hisako replied.

A few of the security people opened up a path in the crowd for Binks and Ragnatok to come up to Hisako and Kimiko.

(Hisako believes Ragnatok is Binks at the moment.)
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Binks stared wide-eyed as the security guards waved Ragnatok forward. He got tugged a little. "Come on Silver Wings, it's your autographs." Ragnatok told him.

"Hai!" He followed his brother forward, practically a skip in his step.

When they stepped up to the two band members, Binks bowed slightly. He smiled widely, "It's nice to meet you!"

"Hisako-san. Kimiko-dage." Ragnatok said in turn, inclining his head slightly. "It's nice to see you well... Err, I mean.... Shit."

"Toki?"

"Sorry Binksy, my heads a little jumbled up right now. Remember, I told you about it?"

"Oh yeah..." Binks replied, before bowing again. "Please Forgive my brother, I think he hit his head earlier today."

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm

"That's quite alright. We've all had a long day." Kimiko replied, patting both their heads. She was aware Hisako wanted to talk to Ragnatok, so she reached behind her and pulled out her drumsticks. "I can't give you an autograph, but how about a little souvenir?" She asked Binks as she presented them to him.

Hisako realized what Kimiko was doing and took the opportunity. She quickly wrote something down on paper and handed it to Ragnatok. "I'd like to talk to you sometime." She told him.

The sounds of the jealous crowd grew. They both knew that things would get messy if they stayed any longer.
    Binks
    Binks

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Binks Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Binks grinned wildly, "Arigotou!" Gently, he took the drumsticks, hiding them in his shirt.

Ragnatok took the paper. "Hai, Hisako-san." He grabbed Binks' hand pulled him through the crowd.

Once they were completely through the crowd, Binks made a surprised sound when people surrounded them. "Oi, Kid, gimme Kimiko's drumsticks."

Ragnatok wrapped his arms around Binks' waist. "Don't think so. Fly Silver Wings."

"Youkai Black Cat." The silver wings on his back unfolded as he flew up high. The two of them flew home.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm

The limo took off down the road as it left the stadium behind.

"Good work girls." Tabitha told them.

"Where's Lori?" Haruka asked.

"She had some business to take care of." Tabitha replied. "So why are all you so down?"

Kimiko explained what happened in the break room.

Tabitha glanced at Hisako. "I see." She considered what to do. "It's unfortunate. But the Hisako you knew is gone." She told them.

"What about everything we went through?" Haruka asked. "Was it all meaningless?" Obviously distressed.

"Not at all. But you hold within you her memories, Haruka." Tabitha tried to comfort her. "It's not like this version of Hisako wanted to erase the Hisako of this time."

Hisako turned away and looked out the window. Only now did it occur to her that she'd technically been killing alternate versions of herself.

"Hisako is still Hisako." Tabitha added. "She made a wish that brought countless people back to life. In doing so, she cursed herself to forever be forced into other versions of her life. It's like waking up one morning to find yourself in someone else's life. Everyone she knew, or loved, could end up not meeting or seeing in the new life."

"Your saying her family and friends could be different in each of these switches?" Kimiko asked. Having the most grasp of the three of them.

"Listen. You three may have lost the Hisako you knew. But Hisako herself has lost considerably more."

"I believe we all need more time to think about this situation." Kimiko said, seeing Michi and Haruka were feeling down. "Can you put our schedule on hold for now?"

Tabitha nodded.

The rest of the trip was silent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content