Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

Elemental Gods

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Elemental Gods Left_bar_bleue1/1Elemental Gods Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Elemental Gods Empty Elemental Gods

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu May 20, 2010 4:57 am

In a different time, things that impact all timelines sometimes happen.

This is a story of a young man who struggles to survive in a world ruled by a group of people who came to be known as the Elemental Gods.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Elemental Gods Empty Re: Elemental Gods

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu May 20, 2010 5:11 am

Elemental Gods Profiles:

Name: NPC
    Character Name: Osamu Kaltera
    Nickname: Osa
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods MikesrpcharXion
    Weapon: A sword infused with ability to funnel Tech, Magic, Chi, Chakra and other powered abilities.
    Abilities: Insanely strong and powerful, he has trained himself to use every power available to him.
    Personality: In a fight he becomes a shell and lives only to fight and also protect Noa. Normally he is a cautious and untrusting person, only able to trust Noa.
    Bio: Osamu has vagues memories of his parents dying before his eyes at the hands of a god. Beyond that he was raised as an orphan in a hidden village with Noa. Growing up with her helped him heal the wound in his heart from losing his parents. Despite this, Osamu won't open up to anyone besides Noa, and would give up his life to protect her.
    (Other): He loves Noa.
    Theme Song:

Character Name: Noa ????
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods Catgirl_Batgirl_SchoolGirl
    Weapon: ???
    Abilities: Possessing powers of multiple espers, she has about 30 different Esper traits. Two of which are her bat wings and cat ears and tail.
    Personality: Kind and caring. She worries over Osamu.
    Bio: Not much is known about Noa before Osamu came to her village as an Orphan. Being the only two kids in the village, Noa stayed near Osamu. Keeping at his side, she eventually healed his heart. She trusts him fully.
    (Other): She loves Osamu.
    Theme Song:

Character Name: Lori
    Nickname: Shadow
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods Preview5e5d3a6b600abb0f77f3bdc09b0f
    Weapon: Katana and fire magic.
    Abilities: Able to teleport distances. She is a very capable mage.
    Personality: ????
    Bio: Since the rise of the gods, Lori was leading a small village in secrecy, and getting the supplies they needed to survive. During this time, Osamu was born, and Lori was his teacher until the God of Wind destroyed the village.
    (Other): ???
    Theme Song:

Character Name: Fuyu
    Nickname: Maid
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods 1193531088087
    Weapon: Two Custom Blades. One Short length, one Long length.
    Abilities: She has great agility, reflexes and senses. Extremely adept at using Chi.
    She can use Chakra as well, allowing her the walk/run on water, and send send blades of energy from her own blades.
    Personality: Kind and Respectful. She enjoys doing favors for other people.
    Bio: Running a second village, Fuyu had always tried her best to protect it. When Osamu came to the village, she trained him in everything she knew. She believes Lori is still alive.
    Theme Song:

Character Name: ????
    Nickname: God of Ice
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods EX_Cirno_by_Rexlent90
    Weapon: The ability to create and manipulate living ice.
    Abilities: The ability to create and manipulate living ice.
    Bio: ???
    Theme Song:

Character Name: ????
    Nickname: Azure
    Appearance:
    Elemental Gods Electric_by_cika
    Weapon: Electricity and speed.
    Abilities: ????
    Bio: ???
    Theme Song:

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 am; edited 4 times in total
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 am

"Osamu! Osamu!..." The voice trailed off.

Osamu tried to clear his vision, but his body was weak. He couldn't even feel the person shaking him to wake up. He tried to speak, but no words came out.

Through his blurry vision he couldn't see who was shaking him and yelling his name, but he knew who it was. His only love, Noa.

He also knew in his hand was his sword. His grip wouldn't loosen on it, despite that he couldn't even control his muscles anymore.

'Is this how it ends?' Osamu asked himself, as he reviewed how he came to be in this position.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Blood splattered as Osamu watched.

The god of wind stood on the other side of the room. The bodies of his parents at the god's feet.

Raising his hand, the god began summoning wind.

"Burn in hell." A voice called out as fire consumed the god.

Osamu was tearing as he couldn't take his eyes of his parents.

Lori turned and grabbed Osamu and the two vanished.

The fire went out as the God of Wind put out the flames. Smirking, the god smashed open a wall and headed outside.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

"L...Lori?" Osamu asked in a weak tone.

"I'm here." Lori replied as she ran with the boy in her arms.

"Where are we going?"

"I can't go anywhere, but you'll be going to another village."

"But you'll die. Just like my par..." Osamu began crying again.

Lori patted his head. "I'm stronger then that. But what helps me survive, is knowing you'll be okay."

"Lori..." Osamu whispered.

Lori smashed open a button on the platform and a pod appeared, and opened. "Promise me you'll grow big and strong." She said to Osamu as she placed the boy in the pod.

Osamu tried to get back to Lori when the pod closed, so all he could do was bang on the glass.

"Pathetic mortal." The god of wind said to Lori. "I will find all, and slaughter."

Lori smirked. "We'll see about that Wind." She hit another button and the pod began gaining energy for transfer. Turning to the god fire exploded around Lori, as she drew her blade.

Wind circled around the god.

Osamu could only watch helplessly as he and the pod vanished.

The last image he saw was of Lori flaming as she ran towards the God of Wind.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 4:21 pm

"So what's your name?" The woman asked him.

Osamu was silent as he stared into nothingness.

The woman smiled, and patted his head. "Your a strong kid aren't you?"

Osamu had been found unconscious when he arrived in the other side of where the pod went. When the people of the village realized where we had been sent from, they had sent a scout to check on the village he came from.

The woman poked his cheek. "I brought a friend for you. She doesn't really have anyone to be with, so could you please watch over her for me?" The woman signaled to a person at the door.

For a brief moment Osamu looked to the door and saw a small girl with brown hair and reddish brown eyes quietly enter the room. He was caught off guard by the fact she had bat wings and animal ears and tail.

The woman smiled. "We got a reaction. I'll leave you two alone." Standing up, she walked to the door and patted the girl on the head as she left.

The girl seemed to be shy, as she came over and sat in the chair next to Osamu's bed. "My....my name is.... Noa." She said to Osamu.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 pm

"I'm Osamu Kaltera." Osamu told her.

Noa smiled. "Glad to meet you."

Osamu was mesmerized by her smile. "It's....nice to meet you to."

Noa's wings stretched out as she became happy.

"What are those?" Osamu asked.

Noa became embarrassed and retracted her wings. "Sorry. I was born with them. Same goes for these." Noa said pulling on her tail and wiggling her ears.

"I think there kinda cute." Osamu told her.

Noa blushed at the comment. "Th...thank you."

In the first time in two weeks, Osamu smiled to her.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Osamu stood in front of the woman. Noa was standing beside and a little behind him.

"Are you prepared for the news?" The woman asked him.

"Yes, Fuyu." Osamu replied.

Fuyu smiled. "Be strong then." She told him, then her smile vanished. "The scout we sent to the village, has reported everything was destroyed. There were no survivors."

Osamu looked down. "What about my teacher? What about Lori?"

"No evidence of her was found. But I firmly believe my friend escaped." Fuyu told him.

Osamu looked up. "Who destroyed my village?"

"The God of Wind." Fuyu told him seriously. "Forget it if you're thinking abut revenge. You have neither the skill nor strength to kill a god."

Osamu got down to his knees and bowed. "Please teach me to be strong."

"You think you can handle my training?" Fuyu asked him. "I won't hold back, just because your a child."

Osamu looked up with fierce eyes. "I understand."

Fuyu smirked. "You'll go far boy."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Fuyu stood on one side of the room holding a wooden katana. "What did Lori teach you?"

Osamu stood on the other side, also holding a wooden katana. "Basic swordplay, and magic basics."

Taking stance, Fuyu spoke. "Show me what swordwork she taught you."

Nodding, Osamu took stance and ran forward.

-------------

Falling onto his back, Osamu laid on the ground breathing heavily.

Fuyu rested the tip of her blade at his throat. "You're a fast learned if you know that much from her teachings." She removed the blade from his blade, and took a few steps away.

Osamu stood up. "She once told me, that I was the hope for the future. That all the kids in the village were. We had to become stronger then those before us."

"I see, Lori's ideals were leaked into you." Fuyu turned to him. "Would you be surprised to hear that Lori didn't know magic until the Elemental Gods rose to power?"

"I didn't. Since her magic was so strong, I thought she always knew it."

Fuyu shook her head. "You see. When the gods rose to power, the city we lived in was destroyed. Across the world, people went into hiding or be killed by the gods. Lori tried her best to save people, but she couldn't stand up to the gods." Fuyu threw a glove to Osamu.

Osamu caught it. "A ring?"

"Correct. That was a spare of Lori's, before we went to protect different villages. They are rare to get a hold of you know. Since the fall of Albaron, all the culture, technology, and other things were lost." Fuyu grinned. "Hell, even most of the Tech faction technology is gone."

"What are the gods?" Osamu asked.

"I'll tell you if you can show me you have the power to grow stronger." Fuyu took stance. "Now show me some magic."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 6:12 pm

"You'll need to continue practicing your magic." Fuyu told him. Her katana was steaming, but with no burn marks. "You need to find which element works best for you. Then use that to continue your training."

"By myself?" Osamu asked.

"Yes. I don't know magic, and there's no one in the village who can even do what you did. In affect, your the strongest mage in the village."

Osamu looked down, "I don't have anything to measure myself against."

"Then measure against yourself." Fuyu told him. "Keep going until your satisfied that you are stronger then you were yesterday. Stronger then you are today, and stronger then you will be tomorrow. If you always try to improve, eventually it will come true."

"It's impossible to become stronger then what I will be tomorrow. Because that means I would be getting weaker." Osamu replied.

Fuyu laughed with a smile. "It's a saying. It means continually improve, beyond what your own mind believes it can do. To be stronger then your future self is a dream everyone who fights realizes. Anything can be obtained with enough practice."

Fuyu stretched a bit. "Anyway. Do magic on your own time. Take the glove off, and we will begin Chakra training."

As Osamu took the glove off he looked at Fuyu. "Chakra?"
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Fuyu and Osamu were in mediation poses in front of each other.

"What I am teaching you is what people of the world used for thousands of years before things like magic, and tech were perfected." Fuyu held up a finger. "There are two parts to this training. The first is Chi," Fuyu held up a second finger, "The second is Chakra."

Osamu nodded.

"These powers only open themselves for people who training their mind and body above and beyond the normal limits. These powers can be used by anyone, but most people never see them because they don't continually try to better themselves."

"Chi is an energy inside the boy which can improve various abilities of the body. Such as hearing and reflexes. It is the harder of the two to train for, so we'll start with Chakra."

"Chakra is the energy of the body which can be used for external effects. For example, I can walk on water using Chakra."

"I can learn these?" Osamu asked.

"Only if you have the will to grow stronger, and protect someone. Perhaps Noa." Fuyu said with a laugh.

Osamu blushed. "Okay."

Fuyu stood up. "I'll be back. So meditate and think of using the energy in your body to move the practice katana." She placed his practice blade on the floor in front of him. She then turned and left.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Fuyu came back to see Osamu still practicing. "No luck?"

"None." Osamu replied, taking a breath.

"That's understandable. So I brought something that is easier to move." Fuyu showed him the candles she was carrying.

"Candles?"

"The flame reacts to the slightest change in the air. So it's easy to notice when your Chakra is flowing." Fuyu told him as she set one candle up in front of him. Closing her hand around the wick, she closed her eyes. As she pulled away her hand, a tiny flame was burning.

"Wow." Osamu said.

"Some things you can do with Chakra." Fuyu told him. "With the ways of old, the powers of Chi and Chakra react differently to each person. Thus, what I can do, and what you're capable of, are completely different. For example, I can walk on water using my Chakra. I also can jump up thirty stories using my Chi."

"That's amazing." Osamu told her.

"Heh. You would have loved being around when Albaron was, then. There were many more people, greater then me. Lori among them." Fuyu told him with a smile.

Osamu looked down. "Can I really become stronger?"

"Of course. As long as you have the will and determination to continue trying to better yourself. Now enough talk." Fuyu told him, indicating the candles.

Osamu nodded and closed his eyes.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 am

Osamu sat on top of the windmill. Watching the sun set. The blades slowly passing by as the wind turned them.

"Mind if I join you?" Noa asked, sitting down next to him.

Osamu didn't reply, or look to her.

The two watched the golden sky.

"I dunno where you came from." Noa started. "But where I came from, was always sunny. It was a coastal place, and every morning, the sun rose up on the horizon, making the sky all shades of red."

Osamu glanced to the girl.

The golden light lit up her body, and her wings spread out behind her. She kept talking about her home. Noa smiled at him as she talked.

Osamu blushed and looked away, but continued to listen to her story.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Over the next few years, Osamu learned all he could from Fuyu. Becoming stronger then he ever imagined. He obtained a sword from Fuyu that she claimed was she father's.

Peace had returned to Osamu as he fell in love with Noa. Though he still held the grudge for the God of Wind.

Then came the fateful day, when the God of Ice attacked the village.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 pm

"Fuyu." A villager ran to her. "A god is incoming."

Fuyu looked up at him. "How many?"

"Just one."

"Element?" Fuyu asked.

"According to the scout team, coldness follows the god." The man stood straight. "What are your orders?"

"The God of Ice?" Fuyu said to herself, as she stood up. "Evacuate everyone. Abandon the village. The lives are greater then the homes."

"Understood." The man ran off to inform the other people of the village.

Fuyu went over to the windmill, and looked up to see Osamu and Noa. "You two. Get down here." She ordered.

Osamu and Noa looked to the voice. They quickly did as ordered. As they landed on the ground, and air siren roared.

Huge spears of ice rained down upon the village, destroying everything at their impact points.

Fuyu had her blades out and destroyed a spear that was aimed at them. "Osamu. Take Noa and evacuate."

Riding an Ice Spear, a girl flew towards the village. The spear threw a huge amount of dust into the air as it landed a bit in front of the three.

As the dust settled, a girl walked towards them. She wore a blue and white dress. She had blue hair with a ribbon tied in it. From her back wings of ice stretched out. Her eyes were empty.

Fuyu took stance, standing in front of the two. "Hiari." She whispered.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 pm

"You know her?" Osamu asked Fuyu.

"You didn't think the gods were really gods did you?" Fuyu asked. "The gods were once human like us. All of them used to be Espers, with a dominate ability, and strong to. Then something in them changed. They gained incredible power, but lost themselves." She began to remember her days in Albaron. "Back in Albaron, I met this girl when she was a year old child, and seen her grow since then. It wasn't until she was eleven, when she changed. During the year that birthed gods."

"That's insane." Osamu said.

Noa was holding tightly onto Osamu's arm.

"That's right. It was insane. She was such a peaceful girl, and now's she's killed countless in the 30 years since then. Her innocence was stolen, and her mind controlled. I'm certain she's crying inside."

"How can she be 40, she doesn't look much older then me."

"Gods don't age like we do." Fuyu said, showing some of her own aging. "Enough talk. Osamu. Protect Noa, and Get the hell out of here."

Ice exploded everywhere as Hiari attacked.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 pm

A barrier appeared around the two, as shards of ice smashed against it. Noa held tightly onto Osamu.

Osamu looked for Fuyu who had vanished. He eyed her as she ran towards the god of Ice.

"We should go." Noa told Osamu.

"But what about Fuyu. I can't leave her alone." Osamu said.

"Think about why she's fighting. To buy us time to escape. Do you want her effort to be in vain?" Noa asked.

Osamu was silent for a few moments. "Okay." He picked Noa up, and with her in his arms he headed for the evacuation spot.

Noa, blushed as she was swept off her feet.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 am

Osamu could hear the sounds of Fuyu fighting with the god of ice. He and Noa headed for the evac pods.

The last pod was a group seater and the last of the villagers were being loaded when they arrived.

"Come on. Get aboard." The man in charge told them.

"What about Fuyu?" Osamu asked him.

"She's buying us time to escape. She told us to leave without her." The man replied.

Osamu looked to the group, and then to where he knew Fuyu was fighting.

Noa placed her hand on his shoulder. "Your not going are you?"

"No." Osamu said looking to her. "But you have to go. I'll stay here and help her." He turned and headed back the way he came.

The man sighed. "Are you coming or not?" He asked Noa.

Noa bowed her head. "Thanks for all the things you've done for me. Please have a safe trip to the next village." Noa ran after Osamu.

The man took a deep breath and made the decision. "Launch it." He ordered as he got in and closed the door.

The pod took off into the underground tunnel.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 am

Osamu unsheathed his sword as he ran. He began feeding his Chi, Chakra, and Mana into it. Slowly it began glowing with a dark red aura.

--------------

Fuyu's large blade, flew back and embedded in the ice, suddenly the ice grew around it, making Fuyu unable to grab it.

"Damn." She said to herself, as she slid to a stop on the ice.

The whole village had been frozen over. Solid ice covered the buildings and things around the village.

The God of Ice stood silently, watching Fuyu. She was unscathed.

Fuyu on the other hand, had her right arm, completely limp and bleeding. "Hiari. Please stop. Don't hurt any more people."

Without replying, Hiari walked forward, as she did so, a sword of ice formed from her hand.

Fuyu took a deep breath and dropped her other blade. As it hit the frozen ground, it dug a few inches and stopped. Showing how sharp the blade truly was. Fuyu got onto her knees and calmed herself down. "You know. I always thought you were a cute kid."

Hiari stood over Fuyu, silently looming.

"I'm...sorry I couldn't save you Hiari." Fuyu told her. "If only I had been stronger back then, maybe I could have prevented this fate for you."

Hiari raised her sword, tears dripping from her emotionless eyes.

Fuyu looked up at Hiari and saw the tears. "I'm truly sorry."

Hiari attacked.

Red energy filled the air, as Osamu's blade blocked the attack.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 am

Osamu began yelling as energy exploded out.

Hiari flew back and slid to a stop. She instantly went into guard-mode. Armor of ice formed around her.

"Idiot. I told you to escape." Fuyu said smacking the back of Osamu's head.

Osamu didn't look back at her. "I didn't have enough strength to fight with Lori. I won't make the same mistake again."

Fuyu laughed to herself. "Idiot." She picked up her small blade. "What do you think you can do against a god?"

"I'll become a god killer." Osamu told her, his eyes didn't leave Hiari.

Fuyu gripped his shoulder until it hurt him. "I can't let you kill her."

"She's not the person you knew anymore." Osamu replied. "You said it yourself, she's being controlled. Do you just want to let her keep going against her nature, and keep killing? Didn't she start crying as she was about to kill you?"

"You think killing her will put her out of her mercy? Don't you think I've considered that?" Fuyu told him. "I gave thirty years trying to save the people I knew who became gods. Don't even think like you know what I've gone through."

"Your right. I can't know what you've gone through. But I will protect you." Osamu ran forward.

Fuyu looked down. "Stupid kid. I don't understand why you love him."

"I don't really know either." Noa replied, coming to stand beside her. "But I'll continue to." She smiled at Fuyu.

Fuyu sighed.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:05 am

Energy surged around Osamu as he attacked head on.

Hiari brought up dozens of walls of ice.

In his one charge, Osamu broke through them all and moved to impale Hiari.

Hiari was unable to stop the attack.

Suddenly kicked Osamu in the side of the head. "It won't be that easy you know."

Osamu smashed through a frozen house.

"You?" Fuyu said in surprise. "You haven't even aged a day."

The man smiled. "Glad to see you doing well, Maid."

Suddenly anger consumed Fuyu. "Your the fucker who turned Hiari into that. Die Azure." Fuyu launched a thousands Chakra blades at him.

Azure brought up his cloak and all the attacks vanished as they hit it. Turning to Hiari he spoke. "Orders are to go back to base."

"Understood." Hiari replied, as she turned and began walking away.

Osamu came back through the house. He was holding his arm, and his forehead was bleeding. He saw Hiari was leaving, but the man who kicked him wasn't. "Who the hell are you?"
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 pm

"You can call me Azure." Azure replied. "And you could say I created the gods."

Osamu and Noa were shocked at the comment.

"As if." Fuyu replied. "You just injected them with what turned them into the gods. You were just a pawn to produce them."

"Same thing. I pulled the trigger." Azure replied with a smile.

Tension filled the air.

"If you want to kill the gods, you have to know how they started." Azure told them. "Are you willing to listen to a man who knows the whole story?"

Fuyu glared at him. "What are you trying to accomplish by betraying the one behind all this?"

"My end of our bargain was never completed. What he promised me was never delivered. I'm merely paying back the favour."

"And the whole world had to suffer for it?" Osamu asked.

"It was never my intention to let all this come to pass. I loved Albaron after all." Azure walked forward. "So what will your answer be?" He asked with a smirk.

Fuyu sighed. "We have nothing to lose from at least hearing what you have to say."

"Fuyu." Osamu said in a low tone as he came to Noa's side.

"Very well. Let's begin."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

"The gods were created by a mixed formula of nanites and chemical compounds. Through this formula, certain Esper's powers and abilities were improved vastly. The first test subject the God of Lightening, is proof of it's effectiveness. In one go she controlled all the electricity in Albaron's disposal and took out the Sandreas Asteroid. That was only half of her power. Anyway. the second portion of the formula was to take control of the victim's mind, and let them be controlled by one behind this." Azure explained.

Osamu had heard of many of the gods, but never the one of Lightening.

"Railgun failed that part. She kept her mind." Fuyu announced.

"So you knew her?" Azure commented. "That makes things easier to explain. After that, the formula was improved and given to the subject known as the God of Ice." Azure grinned, and glanced at Fuyu. "We know how that turned out."

"A complete success." Fuyu said, then bite her tongue in anger.

"After that, the gods were increased, until enough were created for destroying Albaron, and the world came to the state it is in now." With that a hint of regret showed on Azure's face.

"What was your goal?" Osamu asked.

"I wanted a Core Fragment." Azure replied. "You see. There exist on this planet a series of beings able to change the world, and the timeline along with it to meet the demands of a wish made. During the great war centuries ago, the Core was broken into fragments and the main piece hidden from the world. Asides from the main piece, 17 fragments were scattered across the world. Along with these fragments countless smaller shards were also broken off core. These were called keys. With one in possession, one could ask for one wish from a fragment. And thus be granted."

"Once a wish is made, history itself changes to fit the wish. The exact details of which are decided by the fragment. You see, they only have to complete the wish, everything affected by it, is the choice of Fragments to make. I don't know what iteration we are in, but my daughter had died as a child in this timeline, while my second daughter had a fatal disease, struggling since birth to live. With a Fragment I could save my daughters." Azure explained. "You see, since birth, I had been in possession of a key, but I never could find a fragment."

"Why explain this to us? We have no clue about Core Fragments." Fuyu asked.

"True. But I came to offer you this." Azure held out a sealed serum bottle. "The same stuff given to the gods, without any mind control." Azure pulled out a letter as well, and handed them both to Noa.

"What? Why me?" Noa asked.

"I think we both know why. Noa." Azure told her. "Inside are two messages. One for you, and one for the person specified."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Azure started walking away.

"Azure. Where are you going?" Osamu asked.

"To prepare, Osamu." Azure said stopping. He pulled out another letter, and threw it to Osamu. "When you want to finish everything. Come to see me."

Osamu caught the letter. "How do you know my name?"

Azure smirked. "Good luck." With that Azure vanished.

Fuyu looked from Noa to Osamu.

------------------

Noa was alone as she read the letter. Her eyes widen at what it said. She looked at the serum, and become fearful. Hugging her knees she fell into deep thought."

Fuyu threw the letter to the side. Her arm was in a sling. "Are you really going to?"

Osamu stood before her. "Yes. I will go there, and beat the shit out of the one who made the world like this."

"Even knowing all the gods will be there to stop you?" Fuyu yelled.

"Yes." Osamu replied.

Fuyu gave a short yell as she was frustrated. "Fine. Go and get yourself killed. Does it really matter to you who your real parents were?"

Osamu looked down. "For me, I have to find out. I want to known why the god of wind came to kill me."

"Then go." Fuyu told him. "And don't ever show your face to me again."

Osamu smirked. "Understood, teacher." He bowed and left.

Fuyu was left alone. "And she'll go with him." Fuyu thought of Noa. Reaching into her shirt she pulled out a picture of a much younger Lori. "Looks like I have nothing left." Fuyu began laughing bitterly, before she started to cry.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Noa walked behind Osamu as they left the ruined village.

"Are you sure? I can't predict what we'll be facing." Osamu asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't really have anything else to do." Noa replied with a smile.

"Just make sure to stay safe." Osamu told her.

Noa smiled more from the comment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 am