Chaotic Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaotic Roleplaying

Roleplaying Forum.

Frost Bite

Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:
    Frost Bite Left_bar_bleue1/1Frost Bite Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Frost Bite Empty Frost Bite

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 am

Frost. One of the most powerful Espers known in the world. A strong willed woman who could control, shift, created, and manipulate ice at her will. A first class soldier and hero.

But she was also a mother. A gave birth to two children. Maro and Hiari Natalel. Both who also inherited Esper Blood. But both had different abilities despite being both Ice Based like their mother.

This is the story of Frost. A woman who few could equal.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Frost Bite Empty Frostbite Profiles

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 am

Frostbite Profiles:

Name: NPC
    Character Name: Shimoko Natari
    Nickname: Moko
    Faction Code Name: None
    Faction: None
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite Angel-girlinsane
    Weapon: Ice Blocks
    Abilities: Able to form solid blocks of varying traits anywhere within her range.
    Personality: A friendly and fun girl. She confident and brave. She goes out of her way to stand for her beliefs.
    Bio: Shimoko moved to Albaron with her parents. At the time she was only starting to be able to walk and talk for herself. As she grew used to the city she made friends. By the time she was nine she had lots of friends and acquaintances.
    (Other):
    Theme Song: Take Me Away - Lifehouse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIITSfZixY

Character Name: Raine Casanagi
    Nickname: Rain
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite NewBitmapImage7
    Weapon: None
    Abilities: None
    Personality: Shy and Quiet. She only opens up to people she trusts. Then she's friendly and energetic.
    Bio: A long time friend of Shimoko's. She long was an admirer of Espers, and when she found out about Shimoko's power, she was really excited and at every chance she bugs her about it.
    (Other):
    Theme Song: Musōka - Suara https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLiaFXFx9EM&feature=related

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Frost Bite Empty Re: Frost Bite

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am

Explosions ripped through the air and ground as ice exploded.

The giant lizard fell to it's back. "Shimoko. Who would have thought you had this much power." It yelled in agony.

A girl stood laughing. "Evil can never triumph over good. I am Shimoko Natari. The unbeatable. Tell your boss what you saw here and never come back."

The giant lizard shrunk in size and cowered. "I will never attack the city again." He ran away like a frightened child.

The girl took a pose. "I will protect this city..."

The book came down and smacked the girl on the head.

The girl her head in pain and opened her eyes.

She was sitting at her desk in the classroom. The teacher standing beside her with a book in his hand.

"It all well and good we have such a capable defender of the city, but please defend it when your not in class."

The other students began laughing.

Shimoko rubbed the back of her head and laughed with the class. "This is awkward." She said quietly.

"Anyway, back to the topic. Albaron was founded by..." The teacher continued with the lesson and went back to the front of the classroom.

After the students and everybody settled down, Shimoko put her forehead on her desk and sighed.

"Stay up to late last night?" Her friend in the desk beside her asked.

Shimoko glanced. "Yeah. The store has been quite busy and my parent's always need help." She sighed. "It's like they don't realize I have a life."

The other girl giggled.

Shimoko glanced out the window. Tuning the teacher out.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:04 am

The two girls walked down the road. School had ended and the two were heading home.

"So what's it like?" Shimoko's friend asked.

"Being an Esper?" Shimoko asked.

The Raine nodded.

"Kinda boring actually." She replied bluntly. "But it does come in handy." Shimoko raised her hand and focused.

There was a puff of air, then suddenly on the sidewalk ahead of them a cube of solid clear ice stood.

Raine's face lighted up and she ran to inspect it. Hugging it, she praised Shimoko. "You so cool and awesome."

Shimoko blushed. "I still haven't learned to get rid of them though." She said walking passed the block.

Raine waved goodbye to the block and ran after Shimoko. She grabbed Shimoko's arm and hugged it as they walked. "I wanna be just like you."

Shimoko was blushing and trying her best to ignoring her friend.

"Awe. I'm getting the cold shoulder." Raine cried playfully.

It was the end to another peaceful day.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

There was a light rain falling. The air was moist and smelled of spring.

On the roof of a small shop stood Shimoko, as she glanced out at the city. She looked at her hand. "The power to create ice. But can I freeze something that already exists?" She asked herself quietly.

Glancing at the sky, she felt the rain fall against her face. She concentrated and focused on the falling rain.

Nothing happened so she closed her eyes and concentrated more.

The sound of rain faded, and Shimoko felt something cold land on her face.

Opening her eyes, she saw snow falling. She looked back out to the city, and saw the snow everywhere.

"Yes." Shimoko yelled happily. She grinned as she enjoyed watching the spring snow.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Shimoko was in uniform. It was a fairly simple one, designed to cover, but not to constrain movement at all.

The room was a large open area, like a stadium. Though there were no audience seats except for a lounge. It was here a few people looked out the window and watched. One leaned down and turned on a microphone. "Ms Natari. Please begin."

"Begin what? You haven't told me what to do." Shimoko responded.

"We merely want you to display the powers you've have mastered so far."

"Fine." Sighing she focused her mind. Holding out her right hand she created a block of ice to her right. To her left she created a bigger ice block.

Holding both hands in front of her she focused all her strength.

After a few seconds a massive block of ice formed. It was at least half the size of the stadium.

The people in the lounge began to murmur to each other.

Turning around she focused on the empty area. On the ground a flat square of ice formed. Shimoko began lifted her hands up, and as she did, the square began to grow with her hands. She quickly aimed her hands at the sky, and the ice rocketed upwards a good distance. It stood like a pillar twice the height of the stadium.

Shimoko sat down. She was breathing heavily now.

"Thank you. Please wait until the area is cleared, so the test can continue."

"Roger." She said falling back and laying on the ground.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm

A giant sphere of ice was floating in the air. It had hundreds of large spikes on it's surface.

The people in the lounge watched in amazement. "She's young and only recently became an Esper. Yet she has such power."

"And the control she's capable of. With proper support, she could easily become top class."

The one man silenced them for a moment, then spoke to Shimoko. "Thank you. That will be enough today. Please rest."

The people began talking again after the announcement.

Shimoko collapsed after hearing that.

The massive sphere fell to the ground and the ground exploded from the hit.

The wind flew passed Shimoko, but she didn't care. Shimoko was completely exhausted and could barely move.

After a minute, a medic came to her side. Lifting Shimoko up, he took her out of the stadium.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Raine cried. "That's so unfair." She yelled out.

"I'm sorry. If I could have had you there, I would have invited you." Shimoko tried to apologize.

Raine put her head against Shimoko's chest and punched her lightly. "Your so mean, Moko."

Hearing the nickname, Shimoko's face went red. "I said I was sorry." She patted Raine's head.

Raine looked up to Shimoko. "Will you make it up to me?"

With a hesitated smile, she responded. "Yes. I'll do whatever you want me to."

Instantly cheering up, Raine stood up and clapped her hands. "Good. I want to go shopping and your coming with me." She grabbed Shimoko's hand and began walking.

Shimoko made a sad face. She hated shopping, and knew Raine knew it.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 am

The ice cubes fell into the drink.

Shimoko grabbed her glass and sipped through her straw.

Raine on the other hand went into admiration mode. "Oh, Your so awesome Moko." She said hugging her glass.

Shimoko rolled her eyes. Glancing at the bags of things Raine had bought, she wondered how much longer they were going to shop.

Finally settling down, Raine began to drink. She gave a relaxing sigh. "It tastes better with your touch." She commented smiling at Shimoko.

The two were sitting in a cafe. Outside was a bright and sunny day.

Shimoko glanced at the sky through the window. Her face was melancholic.

Raine noticed this. "What's wrong?"

Shimoko looked at Raine. "I dunno, I just feel like somethings off." She was silent for a moment. "Do you ever get the feeling that you should be somewhere else?"

Raine puffed her face. "If you hate being with me that much, you shouldn't have come."

Flustered, Shimoko tried to correct herself. "No, that's not what I meant. I love hanging around with you. What I mean is..." She tried to put her thoughts into words. "I get the feeling there's something I should have done. Like I was suppose to go somewhere. I can't really explain."

Raine set her glass down. "As long as you follow your heart, there's nothing wrong with where you are."

Shimoko took the words in. "Maybe." She lightened up a bit, but still glanced out the window.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 am

This is the city I live in. This is Albaron. The center of the world, where everything that matters is usually decided.

Yet here I am, floating above the city. What am I? I'm facing downwards, unable to look up. The snow falling passed me.

Feelings overwhelm me. The city below becomes torn. Fire burning it.

Tears fall from my face. Saddest engulfs me as I'm forced to watch the city burn. War raging on.

Shimoko opened her eyes, waking up from her sleep. Finding herself back in the bed she fell asleep in. She examined her hand.

It's a dream I've been having lately. What does it mean? Is it me who watches, or someone else? Is it the future or the past? These questions and more remain unanswered.

"Is there something I should do?" Shimoko asked herself, as she fell back on her bed, and watched the ceiling.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 am

Throughout class, Shimoko was unable to concentrate, and glanced out the window the whole time.

Raine glanced at her from time to time.

As class ended, Shimoko didn't realize it, and didn't move.

Raine came and stood next to her desk. "Moko. Is something bothering you?"

Shimoko looked to Raine. "Rain." She had a sad look in her eyes.

Raine leaned over and hugged Shimoko. "Listen, if somethings bugging you, please tell me. We're best friends, I don't want us to lose sight of that."

The sadness of Shimoko's recent dreams suddenly overcame her. She burst out crying, and unable to say anything.

The other students in the class glanced at the scene.

The teacher quickly came over to see what was wrong. He picked up Shimoko and with Raine in tow, they headed to the nurse's office.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 am

Shimoko lay sleeping on the nurse bed. tears in her eyes.

Raine sat at her bedside, worried about her friend.

The nurse came back into the room. "How is she?"

"Same as when you left." Raine responded.

"Good."

"What happened to her?" Raine asked, giving a worried look at the nurse.

"Nothing physical, but it seems she's been dealing with mental stress. How is her family situation?"

"Nothing has changed since I met her. There's nothing would cause her stress."

"I see." The Nurse began thinking. "Listen, Shimoko will be weak for the next few days. Her mental state is extremely fragile right now. Please take care of her."

"I will." Raine responded, she gripped Shimoko's hand.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 am

Shimoko woke up abruptly. Sitting up, she found herself in a different location then when she had fell unconscious. Her eyes were blurry, and she rubbed them to clear them.

She was in her room, and it was night outside. Sudden;y she felt something holding her hand. Turning her head she found Raine asleep at her bedside. Shimoko reached out and touched Raine's head. She began petting it.

After a half hour Raine woke up. She looked up to see Shimoko petting her.

Shimoko smiled. "Good morning sleepyhead."

Raine's eyes began to tear up. "Moko!" She yelled and tackled her friend. She began crying. "I was so worried about you."

Pinned down, Shimoko rubbed Raine's head. "I'm sorry for troubling you."

Looking up into Shimoko's eyes, Raine looked deeply into them. "I don't want us to fall apart, I want to help you. Please tell me."

Shimoko hugged Raine. "I'll tell you everything."
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 am

The two sat at the kitchen table. cups of hot chocolate sat on the table for them.

"Albaron burning?" Raine asked. She had calmed down while Shimoko spoke of her dreams.

"Yeah. I don't know what it means either. All I know, is the person who I was in the dream was incredible sad. Like she had lost someone important. I could ever emotion she did, and it was heart retching."

Raine was frustrated. "This is so complicated. Why you?"

"I don't know, but she felt close to me somehow."

Raine put her head on the table. "Maybe it's a message. From someone who knows you. Maybe... It was a message sent to help you prevent the events of your dream."

"I dunno." Shimoko replied with a sigh.

"Will you be okay?" Raine asked with worry in her voice.

Shimoko smiled. "As long as your with me, nothing can hurt me."

"Moko..." Raine's voice trailed off. She began crying.

"Please don't cry." Shimoko said also worried.

Ignoring the table and the drinks, Raine jumped towards Shimoko.

The was a loud crash.

Shimoko had hit her head lightly, and she she opened her eyes she found Raine had pinned her down. Their eyes locked.

"I love you Moko." Raine said suddenly and kissed Shimoko.

Not knowing how to respond, Shimoko just laid there and accepted Raine's feelings.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 am

Since Raine's confession, Shimoko's dreams of Albaron burning had stopped, and everyday since, Raine didn't let Shimoko out of her sight. But She didn't care. Shimoko loved Raine as a friend, and enjoyed the time they spent together.

Unable to give Raine a clear answer, they continued on as friends.

The calm school days continued on as both of them reached towards the future.

Years passed, and the two of them became seniors at Hizamory High.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 am

Frostbite Part 2 Profiles:

Character Name: Shimoko Natari
    Nickname: Moko
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite Ice3423
    Weapon: Ice Creation and Manipulation.
    Abilities: Able to form solid ice blocks of varying traits anywhere within her range. As well as able to freeze anything with her range. She can lift and control the movement of Ice in almost any form.
    Personality: A friendly and fun girl. She confident and brave. She goes out of her way to stand for her beliefs. She will do anything to protect Raine.
    Bio: Having had a mental break down at the age of nine, Shimoko was supported by Raine, and the two grew stronger together
    (Other):
    Theme Song: Yellow - Coldplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8EiJlBxUpg

Character Name: Raine Casanagi
    Nickname: Rain
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite NewBitmapImage
    Abilities: Gravity Check. Able to negate and strengthen gravity within certain limitations.
    Personality: Quiet when around crowds. And Extremely energetic and happy when with Shimoko. She'll do anything for Shimoko.
    Bio: A long time friend of Shimoko's. She has stuck by Shimoko's side for as long as they have known each other. Upon entering Hizamory High, Raine was able to go through with the Esper procedure. The result is she became a Cat Esper with ability Gravity Check. She's currently learning how to bring her third Esper Power to surface.
    (Other): She is in love with Shimoko, and accepts that Shimoko might not feel the same way.
    Theme Song: Kimi ga tame - Suara https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weP4BXwKWYs

Character Name: Isamu Bussel
    Faction Code Name: Flame Breaker
    Faction: Magic
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite Eternal
    Weapon: Short Sword and Fire Magics.
    Abilities: He uses fire magic to attack as well as defend. He also has a knack for being able to cut through any other fire.
    Personality: Athletic and smart. He analyzes the situation before jumping in.
    Bio: Coming from a long line of magicians, Isamu is the first fire mage in his family in a long time. He joined the magic faction in hopes of improving his abilities. He attends Hizamory High as a Senior.
    (Other): His Ring is the glove on his right hand.
    Theme Song: Time to Waste - Alkaline Trio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDafP9luO7I

Character Name: Adelaide Sorano
    Nickname: Adel
    Appearance:
    Frost Bite 64
    Abilities: Able to process and sort information quickly, she can make sense of almost anything as long as she has a look at the theory behind it.
    Personality: For all intents and purposes Adel doesn't notice another's existence, unless they get in her way or formally address themselves to her. She can be cold, but is a generally nice and understanding person.
    Bio: A genius, Adel was found engulfed in research while growing up. But as she grew up she found it hard to come up with theories herself, but excelled at proving and improving upon the theories of other people. She doesn't attend regular classes, and is often found in the various campus labs, doing experiments.
    (Other):
    Theme Song: Hear Me Out - Frou Frou https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zibf-1yLNa4
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm

The man examined the papers. He looked up at the person sitting across from his desk from time to time. He sighed. "Am I suppose to take this seriously?" The man was the Principal of Hizamory High.

"Yes." Shimoko replied, she was sitting straight and confident.

"You do know, 'Path of a Hero' is not a legitimate direction to go in life."

"Despite what you believe, I do think this world still needs heroes."

"And how do you plan to become a hero?"

"I'll join a faction after I graduate, from there I will make it happen."

He put the papers on the desk and slid them back to her. "I know what your capable of. Your a strong girl with strong powers, but I can't back this plan up. The least I can do is recommend you to a faction. But you will have to change your papers accordingly."

Shimoko stood up and bowed. "Thank you for your kindness."

The man smiled. "Just don't lose your way, I've seen enough students lose sight of their dreams." He looked out the window with a hint of melancholy.

Shimoko grabbed her papers and left the office.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Raine laughed. "I told you he wouldn't accept it." She said proudly.

"So what, it's my dream." Shimoko said with a pout.

They had met up at the library. It was around lunchtime and most of the students were off getting lunch. So the library was mostly empty.

"School's hard these days. You know?" Shimoko said with a sigh.

"Well it's to prepare you for the future." Raine replied, as she reviewed her notebook.

"I get that, but it's still annoying." Shimoko said burying her face in her arms. After a few minutes she looked around, and noticed a girl looking through some books in a nearby bookshelf.

"Say Rain. Who is that girl?" Shimoko asked, pointing roughly in the girl's direction.

Raine glanced in the direction Shimoko had indicated. "You mean Adel? She's a senior, and a genius." Raine looked back into her notebook. "She doesn't have many friends, because she doesn't attend regular classes. More often then not, she's doing experiments around school." Raine thought for a second. "Remember that incident in the left wing?"

"The one where yellow gunk coated the insides of the left wing?"

"Adel was the one who caused it. Though I'm not suppose to know that." Raine said winking and sticking her tongue out at Shimoko.

"First that Magician from senior, and then a quiet prodigy. Seems like a lot of weird people go to this school." Shimoko noted somewhat to herself.

"I don't want to hear that from you, miss hero wannabe. Your not exactly normal yourself." Raine reached over and patted Shimoko's head.

"Fine fine." Shimoko closed her eyes as she enjoyed Raine's hand.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 pm

The boy raised his hand. From his finger tips a red magic circle formed. "Flames of warmth and light." He had brown hair and dull yellow eyes. "Red burning in the cold and dark." He was wearing a Hizamory High Uniform. "Strike true at my target."

Suddenly the magic circle began reacting, and suddenly a pillar of fire shot out. It twisted through the air as he sped towards a dummy target. It engulfed the target, and the dummy burned.

The buy lowered his hand. "How was that?" He asked an observer.

The second man nodded, then looked at something. "230 degrees. Very nice. Not many can get that hot."

"Well I practice a lot."

"Have you meet anyone you like yet?" The man asked.

His face went red. "What are you going on about? What does that have to do with today's test?"

"Nothing really. Was just wondering if a Magician could feel love."

"Of course I can feel love. I'm human you know."

The man laughed. "Well that's all for today. You should get back to class. Isamu."

Isamu sighed. "Whatever." He turned and left. Yet as he did so, he began to think of an Esper he met recently.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Isamu stared at Shimoko as the class went on. He found himself infatuated with the girl. He thought about her very often, though they haven't had many chances to talk.

As the class went on Isamu realized a person was watching him. In the desk behind Shimoko's, Raine glared at him.

Isamu hesitantly smiled and waved.

Raine smiled back, then stuck her tongue out at him.

Isamu stuck his tongue back out at her.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Halfway through the school year, Shimoko opened her locker.

Sitting onto of her pair of shoes was a letter. Reaching out and grabbing it, she found it was addressed to her.

Raine looked over her shoulder. "Watcha got there?"

Shimoko blushed and put the letter to her chest. "I think....it's a love letter."

"Lo...love letter?" Raine said twitching for a second. "Whose it from?"

"I dunno. I just got it from my locker." Shimoko replied. Her face was red.

Raine grabbed her hand, and began leading her away. "Let's go to the library. No one will be there this time of day."

Shimoko nodded and followed after her friend.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:18 pm

The two sat on either side of the table, staring at the letter, which had been placed in the center.

The library was empty, as Raine had noted. Except for a girl in the far back, who was preoccupied with a book.

"I....can't. I'm too embarrassed." Shimoko finally said cutting the silence. She face was red.

"Well, you can't ignore it." Raine told her.

Covering her face, she shrunk back in her chair. "You read it then."

Raine's face went red, and she was silent for a moment. After thinking it over, she spoke. "Are you sure?"

Shimoko nodded still hiding her face.

Raine sighed and picked up the letter. Opening it she took the paper out, and read it.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm

"Isamu?! Gah." Raine crumpled up the paper and slammed it on the table.

Adel looked up from her book when she heard the slam against the table. She stood and began walking towards the sound.

"He...loves me?" Shimoko asked, as she reviewed what Raine had said when she read the letter aloud.

Raine started whispering to herself. "I knew he was staring at her. Always looking her way during all the classes they have together. Why though?"

Shimoko laid her head on the table. "I dunno how to respond to a letter like that."

Raine looked at her friend. Truth was, Raine wanted Shimoko to herself. But she also knew, she couldn't control her feelings. Raine stood up. "I'm going to go talk to him." She turned and ran out of the library before Shimoko could say anything.

Shimoko watched Raine leave before she could tell her to stop. Her face still red she dug it back into her arms as she laid on the table.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 pm

"Isamu!" Raine yelled as she opened the class door.

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked.

There was a class in session, and Isamu wasn't a part of it."

Raine instantly backed down. "Sorry for the intrusion." She quickly retreated and closed the door.

She leaned against the wall and took a breath.

"You okay?" A voice called out her her.

"Yea. Just embarrassing myself." Raine looked to the person. "You!"

Isamu tilted his head at her. "Were you looking for me?"

"Come with me." Raine ordered as she dragged him off.

"I still have class though." Isamu noted.

"Forget it. This is more important." Raine ordered him.
    Tika_Keiga
    Tika_Keiga
    Admin

Character sheet
    The Town:

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm

"What am I going to do?" Shimoko asked herself.

Adel dropped some books on the next table.

Shimoko straightened up in her seat in surprise. She examined the girl. "Your Adel right? I'm Shimoko. Nice to meet you."

Adel looked at the girl. "Hello." She responded sitting down, then she picked up one of her books and opened to a random page, to begin reading.

Shimoko had forgotten about the letter for the moment. She got up and looked over Adel's shoulder. "What're you reading?"

"Haltor's research and theory on Theron technology." Adel said flatly.

Curious, Shimoko took the seat opposite of Adel. "What is Theron technology if I may ask?"

Adel looked up from her book. She started a long explanation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:28 pm